The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I can't be the only one who gets annoyed by the words popping up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I can't be the only one who gets annoyed by the words popping up.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#1
Right in the middle of the screen. UAV Assist. CUAV assist. VSAT Assist. Kill Confirmed. Kill Denied. Holy **** I'm trying to spot people, and the words just keep appearing right in my view.
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr

User Info: DrFeelgood1984

DrFeelgood1984
4 years ago#2
Honestly, never noticed
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#3
They're not that big of a deal. >_>

User Info: darkdragon_9600

darkdragon_9600
4 years ago#4
At long range they can bother me a little. The other day I went back to MW3 and was like:

"My screen is so clear :3"

Then a barrel blew up.
Can I haz cheezburger?

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
4 years ago#5
stop concentrating on the words

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#6
You aren't. I wish they were over on the right above my ammo count and stuff.
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
i7-3770K @4.46GHz || GTX 680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || SSD 840 250GB || 2TB HDD

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#7
Much more annoyed by seeing people title bar in the left of the screen every two ****ing seconds. It was much better at the top of the screen where it didn't obscure anything. Hmmm, actually... Where was that located in past titles? Could be mis-remembering.

Anyway TC I probably got killed by like 3 guys earlier because my UAV assist popped while I was shooting them so I thought they were dead. Not a huge deal but a bit annoying.
iPhone, typos, apologies.

User Info: MyzticRedPanda

MyzticRedPanda
4 years ago#8
wat
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
4 years ago#9
It annoys me too.

I stopped running UAV->cUAV because I couldn't see what I was aiming at anymore.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: darkdragon_9600

darkdragon_9600
4 years ago#10
Much more annoyed by seeing people title bar in the left of the screen every two ****ing seconds. It was much better at the top of the screen where it didn't obscure anything. Hmmm, actually... Where was that located in past titles? Could be mis-remembering.

Anyway TC I probably got killed by like 3 guys earlier because my UAV assist popped while I was shooting them so I thought they were dead. Not a huge deal but a bit annoying.

In MW2 and 3 it was on the same place, but just the gamertag.
Can I haz cheezburger?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I can't be the only one who gets annoyed by the words popping up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived