I quit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xXFlam1ng_N1nJa

xXFlam1ng_N1nJa
4 years ago#11
shadowsofdawn posted...
Thank you for sharing how you feel about the game. I haven't been able to sleep or eat for nearly a week I was so anxious to find out what you thought about it.
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.

User Info: Hitman_67

Hitman_67
4 years ago#12
K
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out

User Info: Awakaning

Awakaning
4 years ago#13
MW3 is almost as bad as this. =/

It might be since I have a few friends on mw3 and I tend to get around 20 kills a match playing with them. I could have a full group on groundwar in black ops 2 and after finishing the round I tend to just phase it out of my memory because of how terrible it is.
We are in the memory era so don't forget it!

User Info: ShenanigansMan2

ShenanigansMan2
4 years ago#14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster

User Info: curtland

curtland
4 years ago#15
MW3 actually has WORSE maps.

Plus, it has support class, a much more "knifier" knife, AND death streaks... and THIS is the game that caters to bad players?

O_o
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#16
Awakaning posted...
MW3 is almost as bad as this. =/

It might be since I have a few friends on mw3 and I tend to get around 20 kills a match playing with them. I could have a full group on groundwar in black ops 2 and after finishing the round I tend to just phase it out of my memory because of how terrible it is.

In other words, you need to play in a party to do well. Confirmed for bad.

Awakaning
4 years ago#17
With they way black ops 2 plays and the problems with spawning and connection it makes the game boring. I honestly got to prestige 2 forcing myself to play it. When I changed the game to mw3 I realized what garbage black ops 2 is.

I used to wonder why people moaned about resident evil 6.I think what they feel with that game I feel with this. I noticed the difference as soon as i went back to mw3....hell play black ops 1 and see how much skill effects your matches. Skill means nothing in black ops 2.

tldr. This game is terrible.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#18
Awakaning posted...
With they way black ops 2 plays and the problems with spawning and connection it makes the game boring. I honestly got to prestige 2 forcing myself to play it. When I changed the game to mw3 I realized what garbage black ops 2 is.

I used to wonder why people moaned about resident evil 6.I think what they feel with that game I feel with this. I noticed the difference as soon as i went back to mw3....hell play black ops 1 and see how much skill effects your matches. Skill means nothing in black ops 2.

tldr. This game is terrible.

Translation: "I'm bad at this game, therefore it's a bad game."

User Info: XDanCX

XDanCX
4 years ago#19
shadowsofdawn posted...
Thank you for sharing how you feel about the game. I haven't been able to sleep or eat for nearly a week I was so anxious to find out what you thought about it.
Religion is the Opiate of the Masses
Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn

Awakaning
4 years ago#20
In other words, you need to play in a party to do well. Confirmed for bad.

I play with a party. I won't touch this game if im alone. I realized that after popping in the game 2 days ago playing 2 minutes into a round in hijacked and then turning of the ps3. crap.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived