Wishable and I would absolutely demolish anyone here in a 2v2 GB Var Scrim.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Wishable and I would absolutely demolish anyone here in a 2v2 GB Var Scrim.

User Info: Cursedsasuke176

Cursedsasuke176
4 years ago#131
Cursedsasuke176 posted...
Why do you constantly deny losing to me? Why are you so insecure that you just won't admit it?
I see through this "tough" persona you put on and I'm honestly starting to feel bad for you.

Wh...what?

Are you slow?

You come into EVERY topic I make and always try to start something with me. It's been like this since MW3.

For whatever reason, you care about me MUCH more than I care about you.

Honestly, I go out of my way to ignore you but something I did either made you very salty or made you have a man crush on me.

It's annoying. Like, seriously, I don't care about you, but you can't just leave things well enough alone.

-_________________________________________________- wut?!
every time you're losing

1. I'm not losing right now, you're in some serious denial. My 1 post won this.

2. Are you saying that I'm wrong? Dude, I honestly, and please don't think I'm saying this because I'm mad, don't give a **** about you. I literally care so little about you that I can't even honestly say I dislike you. I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I feel like you think we have a rivalry or some weird ****. As I said, I've even seen you copy my style of topics before.

Once again, I can't tell if you have an unreasonable hatred or non homo crush on me.

LMFAO. I'm better than you.
Its called a joke btw, You're so conceited it's sad.

You ignored my whole post.

I'll just assume I was right.

You're my son.
Just call me Thunder

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
4 years ago#132
Lol, pointless arguing on an Internet message board for people and their e-peens.

/gamefaqs
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
4 years ago#133

Wh...what?

Are you slow?

You come into EVERY topic I make and always try to start something with me. It's been like this since MW3.

For whatever reason, you care about me MUCH more than I care about you.

Honestly, I go out of my way to ignore you but something I did either made you very salty or made you have a man crush on me.

It's annoying. Like, seriously, I don't care about you, but you can't just leave things well enough alone.

-_________________________________________________- wut?!
every time you're losing

1. I'm not losing right now, you're in some serious denial. My 1 post won this.

2. Are you saying that I'm wrong? Dude, I honestly, and please don't think I'm saying this because I'm mad, don't give a **** about you. I literally care so little about you that I can't even honestly say I dislike you. I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I feel like you think we have a rivalry or some weird ****. As I said, I've even seen you copy my style of topics before.

Once again, I can't tell if you have an unreasonable hatred or non homo crush on me.

LMFAO. I'm better than you.
Its called a joke btw, You're so conceited it's sad.

You ignored my whole post.

I'll just assume I was right.

You're my son.

No I didn't. You're conceited because you think I think so much of you.
Peace, and much love to you.

User Info: Cursedsasuke176

Cursedsasuke176
4 years ago#134
How can you blame me?

As I said, you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to try to either flame me or instigate a fight with me in all of my topics, and once again, as I said, you even copy my style of topics every now and then. I'm legit not even trying to argue anymore, I just want to know why.

Until then, I'm convinced you have a weird love hate one sided relationship with me.
Just call me Thunder

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#135
Garfunkel Burgundy?
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#136
This is the part where someone posts the scrubs "guy love" song.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
4 years ago#137
Being the best player on Gamefaqs is like being the best kazoo player in Finland.
New Commentary! 11/22/12-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_iiDLS_2yE
GT: Dan Harkinz

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#138
thebest99 posted...
Being the best player on Gamefaqs is like being the best kazoo player in Finland.

Banjo Kazooie?
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: Sniper4hire8209

Sniper4hire8209
4 years ago#139
How did this go from "No mah statz ar bettuh dan yourz breh" to "I dunt evin care bowt ju anymohr"? I sense there is some bad romance between you two. Why not just stop talking about who's better in a VIDEO GAME and just play against eachother and post result? Problem solved.
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan

User Info: NotoriousIy

NotoriousIy
4 years ago#140
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
thebest99 posted...

Banjo Kazooie?

This is how you play a kazoo.

http://youtu.be/Ruo3aANU0eM
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Wishable and I would absolutely demolish anyone here in a 2v2 GB Var Scrim.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived