Video Game addiction. I think i have a problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Video Game addiction. I think i have a problem

User Info: Psychofang12001

Psychofang12001
4 years ago#41
Active lifestyle think of those 2 things when u do anything in life. Just because u didn't go hang out with a friend on Friday doesn't mean u can't on Saturday. A week or 2 won't make it seem like a lost cost just do other things in small rations and before u know it your gonna be back in society. That's how I do it and I even have someone who I'm getting addicted to games. Is about having fun and what makes u happy
the puppy tried to moo but chose to eat steak instead

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619
4 years ago#42
Yeah, you have a problem, im sure you have online friends but once you start blowing off real friends to play games, you have a problem, go, find sunshine, see a girl etc
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD

User Info: Darthnuggetz

Darthnuggetz
4 years ago#43
Cornbread4life posted...
4 days isn't terrible. The games been out for two months already right? That's an average of about an hour and a half a day.

He got the game 3 days ago.

User Info: Teh_5_Starz

Teh_5_Starz
4 years ago#44
ThisIsMithos posted...
I've felt addicted to games my whole life, probably because my parents pretty much sat me in front of a PS1 when I was around 7 to sort of act as a babysitter.

Remember, most things in moderation are perfectly fine. Just make sure what you do has a purpose and you do it in accordance with your priorities.

I feel you. My parents did the same thing bro. They also never really let be out the house growing up, even into high school
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525

User Info: Littleshrtstout

Littleshrtstout
4 years ago#45
http://youtu.be/YKBRG_QgEAM
I love you
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Video Game addiction. I think i have a problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived