If you could do it all over again, how would you spend your prestige tokens?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you could do it all over again, how would you spend your prestige tokens?

User Info: Frails1

Frails1
4 years ago#1
This topic is mostly to those who have prestiged several times.

I'm about to Prestige for the first time, debating whether I even want to or not. I really just want more custom classes. But I also want the AN-94...

What would you do?

(I play Domination exclusively FYI)
MY BAND DOESN'T EXIST WE'VE HAD TWO SONGS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#2
Nothing. I would do it the same way as I used it right now.

Unlock the important perks you use the most (Level 40 or above).
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#3
Lol you get both. RB to perma-unlock an item. Go to prestige mode in the barracks, awards, extra CaC slot. Viola, 6 classes and a snazzy russian AR.
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#4
Yoga pants.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: Frails1

Frails1
4 years ago#5
ICantNameGud posted...
Lol you get both. RB to perma-unlock an item. Go to prestige mode in the barracks, awards, extra CaC slot. Viola, 6 classes and a snazzy russian AR.

Damn, really? That's awesome. I thought I'd have to pick one or the other.

I wasn't even thinking about perks though, now I have a new dilemma.
MY BAND DOESN'T EXIST WE'VE HAD TWO SONGS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#6
The only thing I would change would be not using it on the M8 since they nerfed it.

However after you get 5 classes the actual unlocks pretty much are just anything. It didn't matter at that point & I was just grabbing random stuff.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#7
Millenian Warrior posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Damn, really? That's awesome. I thought I'd have to pick one or the other.

I wasn't even thinking about perks though, now I have a new dilemma.

Oh right. Sorry about that. Didn't completely read your post. Yeah, the great thing about prestiging in this game is that you can have a permanent unlock token for a weapon/perk/scorestreak.

Then there is another section that'll give you the option to "Add Custom Class slot, Refund Token, Start over."
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#8
On topic: I wouldn't bother to change anything at all. I unlocked (roughly in order):

Ghost
Skorpion
M8A1
C4
M1216
AN-94
Flak Jacket
SMR
XPR-50
Scavenger

All worth it. Maybe I would have gotten Flak sooner but everything else I'm fine with.
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#9
supercoolisaac posted...
Yoga pants.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: tranquilizerrr

tranquilizerrr
4 years ago#10
I kept on unlocking ARs so I could still do camo challenges. Now I want Flak Jacket...
Talk is cheap.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you could do it all over again, how would you spend your prestige tokens?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived