Skill Based MAtch Making cant be real....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Skill Based MAtch Making cant be real....

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
4 years ago#1
this must be a myth cause my teamates

SUCK
ASS.

no matter my effort its like im always losing <_<
i play KC
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#2
It never existed. People just needed something to blame for doing terrible.

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#3
According to Vondehaar there is some sort of SBMM that is used but he hasn't gone into detail on how it actually works.
GT: ShamefulFool

User Info: WOT BS

WOT BS
4 years ago#4
it used to exist, then out of the blue a few weeks ago they went back to it being a lot more regional / ping based
GT: Extract Hz

User Info: kakorate

kakorate
4 years ago#5
http://www.examiner.com/article/activision-confirmed-skill-based-matchmaking-black-ops-2

ugh..not this topic...AGAIN...
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride

User Info: kakorate

kakorate
4 years ago#6
Seriously, you`re using the same logic as if someone said..."location and ping matchmaking cannot exist because there is lag and sometimes I end up in lobbies with Australian players! Gruff!"
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
4 years ago#7
Gunther482 posted...
According to Vondehaar there is some sort of SBMM that is used but he hasn't gone into detail on how it actually works.

kakorate posted...
http://www.examiner.com/article/activision-confirmed-skill-based-matchmaking-black-ops-2

ugh..not this topic...AGAIN...

if im correct skill based would do something like this,
i have a 1.45 kdr 370 ish SPM in KC. i would get matched up with people within this range of stats.
however i dont and they way they play shows that im right.

kakorate posted...
Seriously, you`re using the same logic as if someone said..."location and ping matchmaking cannot exist because there is lag and sometimes I end up in lobbies with Australian players! Gruff!"

HOWEVER, for this argument i can believe thats true cause i see people with emblems or GCs that say there are from the Tri state area of NYC.

with this "SBMM" i cant tell thanks to people on my team just getting ROFLSTOMPED.

some cant kill w/o someone helping them.
other wont even go after tags.
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal

User Info: earvcunanan

earvcunanan
4 years ago#8
Yeah, I get matched with a lot of players in the Seattle area very often. It's evident with the all the [206] and [SEA] tags, Seahawks/Sonics/Mariners emblems and such.
~~
~~

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#9
This is how skill based matching making really works.

Other team - At your skill level or above.
Your team - Filled with morons.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#10
GRTooCool posted...
This is how skill based matching making really works.

Other team - At your skill level or above.
Your team - Filled with morons.

How is it that in TDM I can consistently score 2.5+ and no one on my team goes above .65 >.<
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Skill Based MAtch Making cant be real....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived