Question about maps and weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Question about maps and weapons

User Info: Brighattalon

Brighattalon
4 years ago#1
There has been a lot said about the quality of maps and the types of weapons that are used in this game.
I read posts where players have obscene numbers of kills with a particular gun.
I can understand liking a certain weapon to main it or grinding with one for the challenges and the camos.
But I was wondering if anyone plays more like I do....
Depending on the map, I generally employ different tactics and guns.
Case in point, I used to hate Cargo (still don't particularly care for it, but I don't dislike it anymore) but after I adopted the play style where I run and gun around the edges of the map with a "SMG of your choice" with ghost and a silencer, I do pretty well on that map.
And I ain't going to lie, whenever I have to play Meltdown, I usually camp my behind off in one of the office building with an LMG.
Standoff: Assault rifle, usually FAL or SCAR-H
Turbine: LMG or Assault rifle (AN-94 or FAL)
Yemen: Type, MTAR, or PDW (although I did pretty well with the semi-auto FAL on it recently, which really surprised me)
Carrier: LMG or sometimes I'll take an AR or SMGs to the sides to mix things up.

But anyway, you get my point.

But for the life of me, I can't find anything that really works on Drone or Plaza....
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Question about maps and weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived