headshots

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#1
I must be terrible at aiming, because I have about 11000 kills and like 650 headshots which roughly constitutes about 6% of my overall kills. Thus causing the headshot challenges to take me FOREVER. So i am wondering, what are other people's headshot percentages? Usually when i am surfing through lobby stats most people are in between 10-15%.

What is yours?
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz

User Info: gamecube101

gamecube101
4 years ago#2
Depends on the gun really. SMGs i really never get headshots with, likewise with shotguns. Assault rifles are a mixed bag, some like the mtar or type I have around 10%, but others, like the SMR, FAL, and scar, I have between 30-40% just because of how easy they are to get headshots with. All together, I think my overall average is around 16%, pretty average overall.

User Info: Brostache

Brostache
4 years ago#3
dunno what mine are...

but depends on the guns you use, seems like the less accurate / more recoil the gun has the better chance of headshots.

At least thats been the case for me, since aiming specifically for headshots seems like a good way to die alot unless you have godly aim.

Hagan
4 years ago#4
Ive been trying to get diamond smgs since launch, so maybe thats why my percentage is so low.
XBL GT= illidan z

User Info: Skitzophreak

Skitzophreak
4 years ago#5
I dont understand head shots in this game, i will sneak up behind someone and shoot them in the temple with and smg and they don't die until the third bullet.
I am a SKITZOPHREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a SKITZOPHREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Game Player05

Game Player05
4 years ago#6
SMGs often don't deal extra damage with head shots, only a few guns do and they are mostly ARs and snipers.
Meh, new sig time.

User Info: andrewk531

andrewk531
4 years ago#7
not hard at all. just have to aim above the neck. pretty simple really

Hagan
4 years ago#8
andrewk531 posted...
not hard at all. just have to aim above the neck. pretty simple really

Thanks for that pro tip buddy, but with auto aim doing 90% of the work, and having default chest/body as target area, it can prove hard to aim at the head.
XBL GT= illidan z

User Info: KDB3K

KDB3K
4 years ago#9
I use mostly SMGs, and I'm between 6-8% on all of them.

User Info: trakrunr4evr

trakrunr4evr
4 years ago#10
I have 16,072 kills and 1,143 headshots = 7.1% headshot rating. When I was actually going for headshots I played a lot of free for all, threw stuns and shock charges to immobilize people allowing me to line up a headshot. That's really the only advice I can give.
GT: Stelthmastr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived