zombies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CyCoCrip

CyCoCrip
4 years ago#1
does anyone know where i can find printable zombie maps? like overhead layouts like we find in the strategy guide?
Xbl = Coqui Viejo

User Info: dawnset

dawnset
4 years ago#2
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/Japan2/1000px-TranZit_Map_by_Yoshimagick.jpg

heres a ghetto one for Tranzit if thats what you mean
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz

CyCoCrip
4 years ago#3
its not ghetto, thats a scan from the guide. thats what i mean, but i was looking for actual layouts of each area, like town, farm, diner. so i can apply for survival
Xbl = Coqui Viejo

User Info: protomahn

protomahn
4 years ago#4
actual layouts = playing the game
http://i53.tinypic.com/2vshmhx.gif

User Info: Wookie_Is_Back

Wookie_Is_Back
4 years ago#5
What for? It's incredibly simple.

CyCoCrip
4 years ago#6
stop trolling, or making fun. u guys ever think mb i want the maps so i can PLAN strategies BEFORE i begin playing? u know. they used to do it for SOCOM, and OTHER FPS games..
Xbl = Coqui Viejo

CyCoCrip
4 years ago#7
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

sure. let me see u start survival, ALONE, with ORIGINAL difficulty, HELLHOUNDS, HEADSHOTS ONLY, start round 20. and tell me u dont need a strategy
Xbl = Coqui Viejo

User Info: Wookie_Is_Back

Wookie_Is_Back
4 years ago#8
CyCoCrip posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

sure. let me see u start survival, ALONE, with ORIGINAL difficulty, HELLHOUNDS, HEADSHOTS ONLY, start round 20. and tell me u dont need a strategy

Name a map.

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
4 years ago#9
CyCoCrip posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

..................... How about first you start on easy with no hellhounds and scout the map, find good vantage points and develop a strategy on your own, on the field.
Blinded by rage, the hero shall fall............
Fueled by rage, the hero shall prevail...............

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
4 years ago#10
Billy-De-Kid posted...
CyCoCrip posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

..................... How about first you start on easy with no hellhounds and scout the map, find good vantage points and develop a strategy on your own, on the field.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived