ARs/LMGs are Horrible to use Without Stock

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ARs/LMGs are Horrible to use Without Stock

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#1
I just cant bring myself to prestige these weapons knowing it'll be 200+ kills til I can use it again. What are the chances of a strafe movement speed buff in the next patch?

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#2
As good as the chance of them admitting there are connection issues.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
4 years ago#3
They definitely are quite usable before Adjustable Stock. I don't normally use it.

I think it's because I would never use Stalker in MW3, since that's what Adjustable Stock is. Keep your distance, maintain your aim, and pull the trigger. You'll be fine.
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever

User Info: RandomTramp

RandomTramp
4 years ago#4
This is exactly why I haven't prestiged most of my AR's.

User Info: WOT BS

WOT BS
4 years ago#5
seems like you are using your ARs / LMGs like SMGs. if you adjust your strategy in a way where you aren't caught in a 1 vs 1 at close / midrange outside of cover its not so bad (which is pretty much where the stock shines imo)
GT: Extract Hz

User Info: pauly_27

pauly_27
4 years ago#6
Jonnywestside posted...
I just cant bring myself to prestige these weapons knowing it'll be 200+ kills til I can use it again. What are the chances of a strafe movement speed buff in the next patch?

I know this feel.

Getting all camos on my SCAR is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't even like the Cherry Blossom camo.
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.

User Info: GhosTim

GhosTim
4 years ago#7
Jonnywestside posted...

I know this feel.

Getting all camos on my SCAR is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't even like the Cherry Blossom camo.

For the scar cherry blossom and aow, I just did domination/chaos with my friends and just adsed while covering b, nuketown I would avoid like the plague without flak jacket though.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#8
Two hundred kills to get the weapon back to level 7? Joke topic.

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#9
chessmyantidrug posted...

I prestiged both the MK46 and QBB LSW before completing the 150 kills with no attachment challenges and didnt unlock Stock til a few games after.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#10
Jonnywestside posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...

I prestiged both the MK46 and QBB LSW before completing the 150 kills with no attachment challenges and didnt unlock Stock til a few games after.

I've never used a LMG. Stock is unlocked at level 7 for assault rifles. I'm about 100% positive I have the AN-94 beyond level 7 with 202 kills.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ARs/LMGs are Horrible to use Without Stock

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived