Poll: What was you first Call of Duty

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Poll: What was you first Call of Duty

User Info: Andarist

Andarist
4 years ago#11
umm...Call of Duty.
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth

User Info: Maniac_Dance

Maniac_Dance
4 years ago#12
COD2
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

User Info: Ha_D00D

Ha_D00D
4 years ago#13
CoD 3 or Big Red 1. I can't recall.
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.

User Info: Aadrian1234

Aadrian1234
4 years ago#14
Cheko2015 posted...
Wait... Wheres the poll?

I dont know every time I make a poll, it doesnt show up. I havent figured out why yet :\ . Oh well most ppl here know what the COD titles are so just type out what it was that you started on.

Just writing Poll won't make it a poll, you have to press the poll option above the topic title when creating a topic
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me

User Info: Cheko2015

Cheko2015
4 years ago#15
Cheko2015 posted...
Wait... Wheres the poll?

I dont know every time I make a poll, it doesnt show up. I havent figured out why yet :\ . Oh well most ppl here know what the COD titles are so just type out what it was that you started on.

Just writing Poll won't make it a poll, you have to press the poll option above the topic title when creating a topic

Yeah I did that, it then pops up for a slot to write the poll question and 10 slots for possible poll options. I fill them all out, do my message; then I hit "post". After that it just posts the topic without the poll and a few lines of spaces... But I do hit the poll option before hand unless theres another button after that im missing.
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"

User Info: imCheatingdude

imCheatingdude
4 years ago#16
First Call of Duty with the United Offensive expansion.
www.promboards.com : For PotDers, by PotDers!
Call me Chet! Photographer.Musician.Writer.Gamer

User Info: Jeh64

Jeh64
4 years ago#17
The first cod.

User Info: MLepp611

MLepp611
4 years ago#18
This is my first CoD. And sometimes I think, my last. The game is really fun when all things seem equal. But, really sucks when you shoot someone in their back 50 times for them to just turn around and put 2 in you and drop ya.
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."

User Info: CarbonFibre

CarbonFibre
4 years ago#19
CoD4

User Info: The_Gun_Sh0w

The_Gun_Sh0w
4 years ago#20
COD 4 Beta for me, played Halo 2 non-stop, then moved onto Gears for a year then someone on my friends list started playing some game called COD 4 that was in beta....

...the rest as they say is history

I wish I could go back and have that feeling of playing COD 4 for the first time, that first year was brilliant.
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Poll: What was you first Call of Duty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived