The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

ITT: Your K/D, gamertag, and story behind your gamertag.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ITT: Your K/D, gamertag, and story behind your gamertag.

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#31

ShamefulFool. It was a random tag that appeared when I joined Live a few years ago. I'm terrible at creating names and it struck my fancy so I figured why not. Though I do want to change my GT to Cpt MeowMeow.

User Info: gvandale

gvandale
4 years ago#32
1.2x k/d
GT: Darth Vandale
Reason: gvandale has been my "handle since the early 90's, so that what it was on Xbox.
Forgot pass, so took gvandale8 on 360 because I was drunk and had to make a GT.
Later changed to current version about 3 yrs ago after rewatching the original trilogy.
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921

User Info: ragefan187

ragefan187
4 years ago#33
GT: GoochPanooch
Basically first heard the word Gooch in jacka** the movie always remembered it, so when I finally got xbox live I chose it then wanted something to rhyme with it , panooch kind of sounds like the Spanish word for vajin haha

User Info: GreatTroySensei

GreatTroySensei
4 years ago#34
1.13 [Down to .97 from 1.98 and working my way back up in FFA, but the gold riot shield was worth it! OH WAIT IT WASN'T...]

GT: Jason Todd

Robin II, aka the Red Hood, aka Wingman. Because I grew up reading him as Robin in the Batbooks and got back into them when he was rez'd. Plus I like 'subtle' geek references. People who don't get it just think my name is Jason.
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.

User Info: DigablePlanets

DigablePlanets
4 years ago#35

Cooterstab.

I'm really into stabbing cooters.
Project Blowed... What's the Code?

User Info: Lithkins

Lithkins
4 years ago#36

LITHIBETIC (Add me :) )

I am a diabetics called Lith
I'm a filth diabetic.

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
4 years ago#37
oZdReaZiii WrSx

the ozdreaziii part came to me in a dream.
im being serious.

WrS = clan
x = xbox
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal

User Info: ragefan187

ragefan187
4 years ago#38
DigablePlanets posted...

Cooterstab.

I'm really into stabbing cooters.

lol I like that GT

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#39

forever PR0ne, I just got sick of my old GT and realized I lay down a decent amount. My old GT was Tekk Blawks because I needed a name on xbox lol.
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs

User Info: xMr_Polyx

xMr_Polyx
4 years ago#40
Last I checked it was 1.01. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 1.00 right now.

Mister Poly

Back in 2005 I made a doodle of a creature made out of polygon shapes. I called him Mr. Poly. The name and character stuck.
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ITT: Your K/D, gamertag, and story behind your gamertag.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived