Lol Literally just won a FFA and did not shoot in the kill cam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Lol Literally just won a FFA and did not shoot in the kill cam

User Info: LedMikeW

LedMikeW
4 years ago#1
I shot but just barely from my perspective and cleaned up some shotgunner's kill but the kill cam shows me turn a corner, witness a murder, and win. I always mute FFA lobbies but they had to be like wtf?

User Info: scrilla_o

scrilla_o
4 years ago#2
Tell me moare, im soooo intrested
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
4 years ago#3
Exceptional tale, brethren
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8

User Info: Appetiser

Appetiser
4 years ago#4
I didn't really gather what you were saying but perhaps it was an assisted suicide?
GT: Hate House

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
4 years ago#5
LOL
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2

LedMikeW
4 years ago#6
LedMikeW posted...
I shot but just barely from my perspective and cleaned up some shotgunner's kill but the kill cam shows me turn a corner, witness a murder, and win. I always mute FFA lobbies but they had to be like wtf?

Cool story bro.

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
4 years ago#7
LedMikeW posted...
LedMikeW posted...

Cool story bro.

Saying cool story bro to yourself just makes you look sad and lonely....
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8

LedMikeW
4 years ago#8
Appetiser posted...
I didn't really gather what you were saying but perhaps it was an assisted suicide?

No i shot him while on the way to ads. But it was like the first bullet and I just finished off the shotgun dude's kill. At first I thought someone had come from behind and beaten me though because I definitley did not think I had gotten the kill there.

LedMikeW
4 years ago#9
gamester091 posted...
LedMikeW posted...
LedMikeW posted...

Cool story bro.

Saying cool story bro to yourself just makes you look sad and lonely....

Cool story bro :)

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#10
I've seen that happened a bunch in killcams.
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Lol Literally just won a FFA and did not shoot in the kill cam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived