AN 94 is a big piece of ****

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. AN 94 is a big piece of ****

User Info: -vIc-LeGeND

-vIc-LeGeND
4 years ago#31
Finally unlocked it,...only used it when igot o 55.... Now I can use it all the time.....

K/ d with an.94= 5.19( 350. Kills or so)

Or something like that
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF

User Info: timilayas99

timilayas99
4 years ago#32
No it isn't. I got my first triple kill with it today.

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#33
You have to be fairly bad to not be doing well with the AN-94. Put a stock on it and it'll go toe to toe with any SMG in the game and more often than not beat them.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.

User Info: gwetmore4523

gwetmore4523
4 years ago#34
I used a prestige token on it since I was getting bored of using the FAL and I wasn't utterly impressed after using the FAL so much. I've been trying different setups and I seem to lose gunfights I would normally win with the FAL. I'm thinking of putting select fire to see if it'll have any impact on the performance of this gun.
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#35
I agree with the topic title.

I was all over the AN94 at one point when I got bored with the SMGs. Even wasting an unlock on it.

Then I decided to try out the TAR. Needless to say, I don't use the AN94 anymore. I don't know what it is, but it feels like the hit detection is off on the AN94.

Probably all in my head, but either way, I think the TAR is a much much better overall weapon and it's now my favorite gun in the game.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
4 years ago#36
More proof that different people see different things. I love the AN. It was my first permanent unlock. I wasted an unlock on the Black Hat because they nerfed it right after...and I didn't even bother with ghost until my fourth prestige. I still don't use ghost much. I can't tell if it is more useful in HC or Core.
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg

User Info: slipknotrox765

slipknotrox765
4 years ago#37
Troll is obvious.
Nerds.
YOUTUBE: ITzzz AJ

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#38
Superman070776 posted...
More proof that different people see different things. I love the AN. It was my first permanent unlock. I wasted an unlock on the Black Hat because they nerfed it right after...and I didn't even bother with ghost until my fourth prestige. I still don't use ghost much. I can't tell if it is more useful in HC or Core.

Black Hat hasn't been nerfed.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#39
Superman070776 posted...

Black Hat hasn't been nerfed.

Well, it's harder to steal teammates care packages. That's sort of a nerf, I guess.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#40
dueric posted...
I agree with the topic title.

I was all over the AN94 at one point when I got bored with the SMGs. Even wasting an unlock on it.

Then I decided to try out the TAR. Needless to say, I don't use the AN94 anymore. I don't know what it is, but it feels like the hit detection is off on the AN94.

Probably all in my head, but either way, I think the TAR is a much much better overall weapon and it's now my favorite gun in the game.

Thanks for not being Kalishnikov fanboy.
I bring the levity 100 times over the course of a rolling 24 hours.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. AN 94 is a big piece of ****

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived