Modded controllers are out of control

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Modded controllers are out of control

User Info: BuddyHudsy

BuddyHudsy
4 years ago#1
Seeing full auto pistols and FALs shooting faster than they're suppose to (even with select fire), really rustle my jimmies. I just constant report and trash talk, but do you guys think they ban for their use?
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
4 years ago#2
No cause fire rate caps.
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#3
coldisgood posted...
No cause fire rate caps.

No man, if you saw one of these you can tell. Nobody could possible hit a trigger that fast. we're talking NES track and field with a vibrating toothbrush fast.
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#4
Report all you want, but how do you know it is really modded?
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.

BuddyHudsy
4 years ago#5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd74C8jmDe4

for those who need evidence
And2fosho

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#6
You have no way of telling if it is a turbo controller or a modded controller though, and neither does MS.
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.

BuddyHudsy
4 years ago#7
Lerp85 posted...
Report all you want, but how do you know it is really modded?

auto fire pistols firing like the video I posted make it so obvious
And2fosho

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
4 years ago#8
ICantNameGud posted...
coldisgood posted...
No cause fire rate caps.

No man, if you saw one of these you can tell. Nobody could possible hit a trigger that fast. we're talking NES track and field with a vibrating toothbrush fast.

Oh I know it's easy to tell....but they won't ban bc they already have fire rate caps in place to prevent it from going too far. I mean it does go too far...but at least people can't shoot kap 40 fast FAL.
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#9
That video just showed it is possible to use a modded controller, it didn't show YOU ran into someone that was using one. M$ doesn't have a magical way to check if someone is using modded equipment, and treyarch barely bans people let alone punish someone for shooting faster. This is COD, expect a unfair match against everyone you play and when you have a good game you will appreciate it more.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

User Info: Majik25

Majik25
4 years ago#10
coldisgood posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
coldisgood posted...
No cause fire rate caps.

Oh I know it's easy to tell....but they won't ban bc they already have fire rate caps in place to prevent it from going too far. I mean it does go too far...but at least people can't shoot kap 40 fast FAL.

Black Ops 2 TOS specifically prohibits Modded Controllers and it IS a bannable offense.
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Modded controllers are out of control

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived