I hereby petition to make "Offensive Emblems" topics considered off topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I hereby petition to make "Offensive Emblems" topics considered off topic

User Info: k9rnmd

k9rnmd
4 years ago#11
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
I've seen like 2 topics on the subject in the last few days. I'd hardly call that clogging. Definitely not worthy of making another topic that hopes to eliminate the use of 1-2 threads by creating 1 new thread....
Hey Mods why you so bias?

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
4 years ago#12
forgotten0285 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Offensive emblems are a personal matter between yourselves and the Xbox. Report - or don't report. That is pretty much where the conversation begins and ends.

This game is called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - not Dick Emblem Creator Pro. Let us please move on from the constant discussion of offensive player emblems. It is clogging up the board and frankly, nobody cares.

*signs*

So you make a topic about......................... wait for it......................................Offensive Emblems?

More phoned in cliche bull****. Try again.

It may be cliche, but he's right.

User Info: Lord_TenseEye

Lord_TenseEye
4 years ago#13
forgotten0285 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Offensive emblems are a personal matter between yourselves and the Xbox. Report - or don't report. That is pretty much where the conversation begins and ends.

This game is called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - not Dick Emblem Creator Pro. Let us please move on from the constant discussion of offensive player emblems. It is clogging up the board and frankly, nobody cares.

*signs*

So you make a topic about......................... wait for it......................................Offensive Emblems?

I agree. Complaining about immature/offensive emblems is so pathetic. Am I right?

You're just mad because you want to keep making your pathetic racist emblems but are afraid eventually give you that reset.

User Info: thatman6sic6

thatman6sic6
4 years ago#14
Sign
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow

User Info: Insanerider

Insanerider
4 years ago#15
This topic is 20% lamer and TC is butthurt because everyone's pointing out his contradiction.
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano

User Info: HC_MannyXOXO

HC_MannyXOXO
4 years ago#16
Insanerider posted...
This topic is 20% lamer and TC is butthurt because everyone's pointing out his contradiction.

No he has a point, there are better things to discuss, for example things like this:

forgotten0285
Posted 1/23/2013 11:55:05 AM
message detail
*poops on allah and an unflattering depiction of the prophet muhammed*
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

Kids.....
---
$lim[+]Manny GT:SLIM MANNY
youtube.com/user/boycouzz BALD MAN C/MR. G* FTW!

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#17
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Insanerider posted...

No he has a point, there are better things to discuss, for example things like this:

forgotten0285
Posted 1/23/2013 11:55:05 AM
message detail
*poops on allah and an unflattering depiction of the prophet muhammed*
---

Kids.....

duuuuuuuude, that would make a SICK offensive emblem!
---

User Info: BrownGotti

BrownGotti
4 years ago#18
Lord_TenseEye posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

*signs*

I agree. Complaining about immature/offensive emblems is so pathetic. Am I right?

You're just mad because you want to keep making your pathetic racist emblems but are afraid eventually give you that reset.

You're right! That was as cliche as making a topic complaining about other people making a topic. What's next protesting guns, and writing your message on bullets?

User Info: Kovalchuk_

Kovalchuk_
4 years ago#19
So we can't have topics about weed either?

This board would be full of boring questions if we couldn't make troll topics.

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#20
Kovalchuk_ posted...
So we can't have topics about weed either?

This board would be full of boring questions if we couldn't make troll topics.

I know, right?

This is GameFAQs. **** ain't about questions.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I hereby petition to make "Offensive Emblems" topics considered off topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived