I suck at Zombies!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I suck at Zombies!!!!!!

User Info: teabag87

teabag87
4 years ago#1
Just though I'd say that.

Anyone in the same boat?

User Info: faiththroughend

faiththroughend
4 years ago#2
Are we talking solo, or in general? I can't do much solo, just not good enough yet at keeping my head on a swivel. Coop I get significantly better though, good communication and working in pairs goes a long way to helping you get the hang of it faster
to all questions, there lies but one simple answer: mooka.

User Info: NexusStore

NexusStore
4 years ago#3
I'm pretty bad at it myself, don't worry.
http://www.nexuscollectables.com - Now Featuring 1980's!
Buy E3 stuff, Gaming, Comics, Cards, Figures, Star Wars, Vintage, Antiques & much more!

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
4 years ago#4
NexusStore posted...
I'm pretty bad at it myself, don't worry.

Same.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15

User Info: Cadco25

Cadco25
4 years ago#5
I got it at Christmas, and having not ever played it, don't know much of the ropes. The community isn't too accepting or helpful, and I don't want to ruin people's times by not knowing what the heck I'm doing, so I've never really taken the time to get good at it.

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#6
Cadco25 posted...
I got it at Christmas, and having not ever played it, don't know much of the ropes. The community isn't too accepting or helpful, and I don't want to ruin people's times by not knowing what the heck I'm doing, so I've never really taken the time to get good at it.

Main reason I won't play it, you HAVE to play it to maintain your levels and if you're low leveled people aren't going to want to play with you. This leads to a endless circle where you can't learn how to play.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I suck at Zombies!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived