I notice when I don't feel bad about myself mid match I do better throughout.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I notice when I don't feel bad about myself mid match I do better throughout.

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
4 years ago#1
like if I watch the kill cam too long or get killed that seemed unfair or cheap and i dwell on that thought I keep doing bad. but I'm like I got killed okay and forget it happened and keep playing I do good it's all in the mind.
slicker than your average NBA live 2004 champ.

User Info: Draxal

Draxal
4 years ago#2
I rarely watch the killcams, but I definitely have a weird thing about wanting to get my first kill before first death in a game.
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#3
Watching the killcam is about as useful as watching a kid reinterpret that moment with sock puppets. The only time I even watched a killcam was during MW2 after I prestiged because I was using a class with Copycat. Needed to see if I should copy the killers class or not.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

User Info: GameFan692

GameFan692
4 years ago#4
Moegitto posted...
Watching the killcam is about as useful as watching a kid reinterpret that moment with sock puppets. The only time I even watched a killcam was during MW2 after I prestiged because I was using a class with Copycat. Needed to see if I should copy the killers class or not.

You haven't watched a killcam since MW2? You must be exaggerating because I find that hard to believe especially with all the BS CoD has to offer. That's like saying you haven't farted since 2009.
GT: DarKShoTs

User Info: Teh_5_Starz

Teh_5_Starz
4 years ago#5
ReggieBush09 posted...
like if I watch the kill cam too long or get killed that seemed unfair or cheap and i dwell on that thought I keep doing bad. but I'm like I got killed okay and forget it happened and keep playing I do good it's all in the mind.

Very true statement TC
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I notice when I don't feel bad about myself mid match I do better throughout.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived