i have a diamond an-94

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i have a diamond an-94

User Info: animalswillrule

animalswillrule
4 years ago#21
No im serious.....it was luck lmao i missed two arrows then got a double kill with my last one
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown

User Info: The_Prophet_78

The_Prophet_78
4 years ago#22
i really dont care about your crossbow grind. crossbows are stupid.

i have finished trying to get diamond all together. those 9 assaults are a tediously long grind.

and my kd is a solid 1.01 i should go pro. my deadliest weapon is the an-94 with 4004 kills

i tac insert alot on demolition until i find that sweet spot where no one pays attention. like the dumpster on express
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled

User Info: JVel91

JVel91
4 years ago#23
I have a diamond gurney.
EMS

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
4 years ago#24
TheSaintG posted...
animalswillrule posted...
Actual i did just happen to get the blood thirsty because i have no skill and did not boost and i do have a bedazzled cbow

Your sarcasm actually proved my point. You need 80- 90% accuracy to get the bloodthirsty which is highly not in your favor in any gametype.

Legitimate diamond crossbow users>>>> legitimate any other diamond owners

80-90% accuracy? Are you sure?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i have a diamond an-94

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived