Challenge question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mr_Schickadance

Mr_Schickadance
4 years ago#1
There is a emblem challenge that unlocks a knife icon if you get a ten kill streak with "no items equipped."

Does anyone know exactly what that means? Stun grenades, grenades, semtex etc.?

I don't think I've seen the term "item" used in create a class before :/

User Info: Ionizer

Ionizer
4 years ago#2
I'm not 100% positive, but I'm fairly sure it means a class that has 0/10 slots used.

Then again, on one of the Combat Knife Camo Challenges, it mentions getting a certain amount of kills "with no weapons equipped," and it didn't start giving me progress on it until I un-equipped my grenades (including Tacticals) in addition to my guns, so I might not be the authority on BLOPs 2 terminology.
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu

Mr_Schickadance
4 years ago#3
Ionizer posted...
I'm not sure, but I'm fairly sure it means a class that has 0/10 slots used.

Then again, on one of the Combat Knife Camo Challenges, it mentions getting a certain amount of kills "with no weapons equipped," and it didn't start giving me progress on it until un-equipped my grenades (including Tactcals), so I might not be the authority on BLOPs 2 terminology.

Well if you are right: Yikes. I guess that'd mean a ten kill streak with a combat knife. My goodness.

Mr_Schickadance
4 years ago#4
Ionizer posted...
I'm not 100% positive, but I'm fairly sure it means a class that has 0/10 slots used.

Then again, on one of the Combat Knife Camo Challenges, it mentions getting a certain amount of kills "with no weapons equipped," and it didn't start giving me progress on it until un-equipped my grenades (including Tacticals), so I might not be the authority on BLOPs 2 terminology.

Wait: Not even perks? That is such a suicide mission. Ugh.

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
4 years ago#5
You need to have 0/10 class then get in a match and get 10 kills. I read that you can equip gun from the ground and get 10 kills with it and it will unlock the emblem.
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.

Mr_Schickadance
4 years ago#6
tactikz4 posted...
You need to have 0/10 class then get in a match and get 10 kills. I read that you can equip gun from the ground and get 10 kills with it and it will unlock the emblem.

Yeah, that was the strategy I was thinking of.

But what about score streaks like lightning strike? I would hope that would count. It only says "ten kill streak." It doesn't say anything about the kills having to come from a weapon....

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
4 years ago#7
Mr_Schickadance posted...
tactikz4 posted...

But what about score streaks like lightning strike? I would hope that would count. It only says "ten kill streak." It doesn't say anything about the kills having to come from a weapon....

Not sure of scorestreak because normally kill streak refers to guns/knife only.
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.

Mr_Schickadance
4 years ago#8
tactikz4 posted...
Mr_Schickadance posted...
tactikz4 posted...

Not sure of scorestreak because normally kill streak refers to guns/knife only.

Poopy. That makes it harder.

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#9
items=/=perks right?
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.

Mr_Schickadance
4 years ago#10
slaveanselmo posted...
items=/=perks right?

I hope so, because if it means EVERYTHING in the class, it would be that much harder.

I wish they'd give you a detailed description of what they want in the game. It's a little ambiguous :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived