Quick Question About the Peacekeeper/DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Quick Question About the Peacekeeper/DLC

User Info: MrHuffMcGruff

MrHuffMcGruff
4 years ago#1
Hey everybody, quick question...I got suspended from LIVE until 2/6 (Inappropriate motto lol, my own fault) So to be able to play with friends I made a temp gamertag. My question is if I dl the map pack with that account, can i still use the maps when my other account is back online, and will I get the peacekeeper? Like is it tied to the gamertag you bought it with, or will any user on that 360 get to play with it. I have NOT purchased a season pass so far, wondering if that was tied to your gamertag as well...thanks in advance.

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#2
Tied to your gamertag
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz

User Info: MrHuffMcGruff

MrHuffMcGruff
4 years ago#3
So the Peacekeeper and Season Pass are both tied to it? Like if you don't get the season pass, and just get this pack, will those maps/gun be playable or is EVERYTHING tied to your GT?

User Info: JSpilla

JSpilla
4 years ago#4
bump, i wanna know too because I have friends and would rather them use their own account if possible

User Info: slipknotrox765

slipknotrox765
4 years ago#5
Hagan posted...
Tied to your gamertag

By "tied to your gamertag" he means that it is tied to your gamertag...not the console.
Nerds.
YOUTUBE: ITzzz AJ

User Info: thepain718

thepain718
4 years ago#6
All content is tied to whatever gamertag you downloaded the stuff from. Say for instance you try to use content from gamertag 1 on gamertag 2 it will not work. Hope I was specific enough guys..
Suddenly I've Dominated
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Quick Question About the Peacekeeper/DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived