What perks are on Die Rise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What perks are on Die Rise?

User Info: JCash_1313

JCash_1313
4 years ago#1
I'm trying to get the achievement for all perks and Pack a Punch. So far, I've gotten Jugg, Quick Revive, Speed Cola, Double Tap, and Pack a Punch. I see Who's Who. Are there any others like StaminUp or anything I've not seen so far? Don't want to go down to buy the perk when there are more I need to get. Round 16 so far and loving it.

User Info: brawl4fun

brawl4fun
4 years ago#2
Mule Kick :D

And PHD, but...well um...not really.
GT: PeskyBurrito2 Honk Honk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QcbvM0Ng1w

User Info: Gritz_N_Gravy13

Gritz_N_Gravy13
4 years ago#3
Who's who.
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops

User Info: XXHornDogXX

XXHornDogXX
4 years ago#4
Did they remove Tombstone?
no Sig master race

User Info: JCash_1313

JCash_1313
4 years ago#5
So I'm missing Mule Kick and am lost and can't find it. Anyone know where it is exactly?

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
4 years ago#6
PHD does exist on Die Rise.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: awesomespy

awesomespy
4 years ago#7
Well if PHD flopper is accessible somehow, you shouldn't be able to get the achievement without it
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

Baseballtitan
4 years ago#8
awesomespy posted...
Well if PHD flopper is accessible somehow, you shouldn't be able to get the achievement without it

Syndicate posted a video proving it exists on the map.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.

User Info: awesomespy

awesomespy
4 years ago#9
awesomespy posted...

It is there, but not necessarily buyable
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

Baseballtitan
4 years ago#10
awesomespy posted...
awesomespy posted...

It is there, but not necessarily buyable

Yeah, you're right. Only the 6 right now are accessible. Syndicate has done another video of how to get more perks via knifing the Gremlins w/o shooting any bullets. He got up to 6 perks this way and the last time got a max ammo meaning PHD could certainly be an easter egg.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What perks are on Die Rise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived