So even if you buy the DLC you can't use the Peacekeeper?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So even if you buy the DLC you can't use the Peacekeeper?

User Info: HereticKitsune

HereticKitsune
4 years ago#31
I'll agree my reading comp was terrible there, but when I asked specifically later, he could have easily pointed out my mistake then.

In all, I apologize.

...He did. You only specified about a message on pick-up once, and he responded afterward. :P
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?

User Info: zombie95

zombie95
4 years ago#32
HereticKitsune posted...
I'll agree my reading comp was terrible there, but when I asked specifically later, he could have easily pointed out my mistake then.

In all, I apologize.

...He did. You only specified about a message on pick-up once, and he responded afterward. :P

What he said.

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#33
HereticKitsune posted...

In all, I apologize.

Yep. I saw that. Must have just been fixed on being right at that point. LOL

I deleted the offending post. My bad.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: jmgordon99

jmgordon99
4 years ago#34
This is still happening to me as of this morning. It seems quite random. There have been times when I load the game up and the PK is there for create-a-class. But other times it is no longer in what were my PK classes and it is locked out with the "need to have Revolution DLC" message. Come on Treyarch, almost a week after release and they haven't fixed this yet?
"You are Japan, and I am GODZILLA!!!!!!!!"
Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead - Critical Bill
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So even if you buy the DLC you can't use the Peacekeeper?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived