Anybody rooting for a slight peacekeeper buff?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anybody rooting for a slight peacekeeper buff?

User Info: Welcommatt

Welcommatt
4 years ago#1
I really really enjoy the play style that comes with this gun, I'm going to be running it on my ghost/stealth class because I hate running and gunning with the normal overpowered smg's (not trying to get that argument started). My only argument is the damage, i got my brother to sign in and tried in a dry run, even with the fmj it took 4 body shots and 3 headshots to kill at point blank range. I realize it needs to be balanced exactly because it is dlc, but that's just slightly underwhelming for me. If the gun is meant to be more assault rifle-like, shouldn't it have decent damage? I know for a fact that in real life, submachine guns use lower caliber rounds, so why the mediocre Damage for a gun that's supposed to be part assault rifle? it's not that big of a problem, I'm going to be running this gun on my ghost/stealth class either way, but I wouldn't mind seeing a buff come its way. Anybody agreeing with me on this?

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
4 years ago#2
I think they should just make it a two shot kill at all ranges. One shot to the head with stopping power, a new attachment just for that gun.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: PvtPorkSord

PvtPorkSord
4 years ago#3
I feel it needs a 3 hit kill to like 20ft then it can have its 4 hit range.

User Info: startedONatari

startedONatari
4 years ago#4
only seen it once. so no. imo.

User Info: bobstevens23123

bobstevens23123
4 years ago#5
Foxx3k posted...
I think they should just make it a two shot kill at all ranges. One shot to the head with stopping power, a new attachment just for that gun.

mez too
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#6
Welcommatt posted...
even with the fmj it took 4 body shots and 3 headshots to kill at point blank range

firstly fmj doesn't increase your bullet damage it lets your bullets keep more power when shooting through objects, secondly the peacekeeper doesn't have a headshot multiplier so it takes 4 headshots to kill at point blank range
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.

User Info: gwetmore4523

gwetmore4523
4 years ago#7
I'm fine with the damage since it has the same over long range but the hip-fire is kind of bad imo. Anyone else feel the same way?
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G

User Info: PvtPorkSord

PvtPorkSord
4 years ago#8
Alexanaxela posted...
Welcommatt posted...
even with the fmj it took 4 body shots and 3 headshots to kill at point blank range

firstly fmj doesn't increase your bullet damage it lets your bullets keep more power when shooting through objects, secondly the peacekeeper doesn't have a headshot multiplier so it takes 4 headshots to kill at point blank range

Which is *****ded.

User Info: Welcommatt

Welcommatt
4 years ago#9
I guess I must have miscounted the shots O.O thats my bad, and thanks for the information about the fmj, I knew it went through cover but by the stats I figured it would up the damage too.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anybody rooting for a slight peacekeeper buff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived