what is this probation thing everyones talking about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. what is this probation thing everyones talking about?

User Info: trumooch

trumooch
4 years ago#1
Are you saying if you join a game, and you quit before you actually start shooting, you can get some kind of probation? Someone please explain?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: devilschain30

devilschain30
4 years ago#2
I think you have to quit a x number of games before they finish. Then I think you may get kicked off of multiplayer, stats reset, custom classes erased... stuff like that.
GT: Gods pudding
Check out my Youtube channel! It'll mean a lot to me! https://www.youtube.com/user/GodsPudding94?feature=mhee

trumooch
4 years ago#3
Oh. Do you get some type of messages saying your on probation for quitting games? I do quit games often when it connects me to a map I dont like.

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
4 years ago#4
It just pops up and makes you wait like 5 mins before starting a new match depending on how many you have quit.

It was unfairly targeting people that got burned by host disconnects, not sure if that's what happening again. I haven't seen it recently.

trumooch
4 years ago#5
Oh ok. I never just quit a game if my team is losing. I just have to take the lost like a man. I cant win them all. But I will quit if I get connected to a game where I get put on the losing team and they're losing by a bunch of points!

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#6
Haven't heard anyone complaining about probation for the last month. I think they took it out.

My friend rage quits 80% of the time and he stopped getting probations. Really sucks if you think about it. I wanted his probation to get longer and longer so he would stop rage quitting for once. (Yes, he rage quits even if we're winning because he *has* to finish better than us in the K/D ratio department)
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

User Info: ImTooSkilledd

ImTooSkilledd
4 years ago#7
GRTooCool posted...
Haven't heard anyone complaining about probation for the last month. I think they took it out.

My friend rage quits 80% of the time and he stopped getting probations. Really sucks if you think about it. I wanted his probation to get longer and longer so he would stop rage quitting for once. (Yes, he rage quits even if we're winning because he *has* to finish better than us in the K/D ratio department)

No offense but your friend sounds like a douchebag.
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
XBL GT: PhysiKuL

User Info: Soul_On_Display

Soul_On_Display
4 years ago#8
ImTooSkilledd posted...
GRTooCool posted...

No offense but your friend sounds like a douchebag.
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. what is this probation thing everyones talking about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived