Just played die rise for first time

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just played die rise for first time

User Info: CODurb

CODurb
4 years ago#1
Lol was it complicated, i made sure to not look information out because i wanted to actually do a map with no knowledge of it. Me and my friend made it to round fourteen (on easy) and we got power on, upgraded an94s and then i had to go lmao. No box though? Dont tell me where it is but is there a box?

User Info: OmegaReaper21

OmegaReaper21
4 years ago#2
There is a box. You will facepalm when you find it. I would recommend not looking it up and looking for it yourself. If you want I will PM you a hint on what building it is in.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#3
OmegaReaper21 posted...
You will facepalm when you find it. I would recommend not looking it up and looking for it yourself.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: RedEyeHairy

RedEyeHairy
4 years ago#4
yea the box is pretty cleverly hidden in plain sight. Just like someone already said, I literally face-palmed myself when I found it.
GT: Da Rapier
"guns dont kill people, but they sure as hell make it easier."

User Info: THEDONUT2004

THEDONUT2004
4 years ago#5
I walked right up on it and had the prompt on my screen for like 2 seconds. Couldn't find it. Had a friend show me. Couldn't even make the prompt show up
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just played die rise for first time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived