should i get this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. should i get this game

User Info: cosmicstarfish1

cosmicstarfish1
4 years ago#1
have owned every call of duty since finest hour this was the first year i skipped and was interested in the new dlc. is it worth it to spend 60$ or just wait until next november for the next cod if they have one. and is the zombies good/fun? going to gamestop tomorrow need to know...
GT: xDeadheadx420
Black 2 FC: 2194 6824 5699

User Info: scarface_jr

scarface_jr
4 years ago#2
I regret buying it, made me realize this will be my last CoD I buy since they patch things that don't need to be but ignore what everyone complains about. That and they make it so easy to camp. I wanted this game to be good, I really did but it just wasn't. Once I hit max prestige I will never touch this game again. Tho this is my opinion, others love this game. Never in my life has a game made me rage so hard, even when i'm super positive I still hate this game.
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#3
nah
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez

User Info: cosmicstarfish1

cosmicstarfish1
4 years ago#4
is the next cod going to be modern warfare or are they done with that series
GT: xDeadheadx420
Black 2 FC: 2194 6824 5699

User Info: arena11

arena11
4 years ago#5
scarface_jr posted...
I regret buying it, made me realize this will be my last CoD I buy since they patch things that don't need to be but ignore what everyone complains about. That and they make it so easy to camp. I wanted this game to be good, I really did but it just wasn't. Once I hit max prestige I will never touch this game again. Tho this is my opinion, others love this game. Never in my life has a game made me rage so hard, even when i'm super positive I still hate this game.

This, even when I'm doing well, I'm not having fun. The last game I had 3 weeks ago on Kill Confirmed on Hijacked, I was just bored even when in the Lodestar.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. should i get this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived