Why the Peacekeeper hate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why the Peacekeeper hate?

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#11
Blizzard09 posted...
Because its hella good. People that hate it are the people that like those ZERO recoil, high rate of fire and high damage SMG's.

You can tell a bad when he has mostly all SMG kills.

I have one SMG in my top five weapons, I also have the DSR, S12 and M27 in those five. I think the Peacekeeper is a bad gun and outperformed by the other 15 it is supposed to be equivalent to.
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#12
I don't hate it.
It's just like the M27 version of the SMGs.
Jack-of-all-trades type of gun that doesn't necessarily excel at all but lacks in all.
It's not like the M16a3 of BF3.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#13
It has the same rate of fire as the MSMC and PDW-57, but a similar damage profile as the MP7 and Vector K10. It's garbage. For having a lower rate of fire, it should at least be capable of killing in three shots. And no headshot multiplier? Thanks, Trollarch.

User Info: igashijin

igashijin
4 years ago#14
Personally, I love it.

My first impression was "meh."
The irons seemed befitting of an assault rifle, but didn't translate well to sub-machinegun for me. The gun was very weak, and I had a lot of trouble putting people down with it.

Then I started playing a little more defensively, equipping optics as I unlocked them.

Wow; I love this gun now.

Some things I've noticed:

-Awesome with an ED-TECH or a target finder
-This gun really benefits from a playstyle that is faster in tempo than an AR, but slower than a submachinegun rushing build. Play more or less like you'd play with an assault rifle, but use a setup optimized for mobility and use that mobility to get into advantageous positions.

With the peacekeeper, I find map control very very easily won.
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.

User Info: igashijin

igashijin
4 years ago#15
chessmyantidrug posted...
It has the same rate of fire as the MSMC and PDW-57, but a similar damage profile as the MP7 and Vector K10. It's garbage. For having a lower rate of fire, it should at least be capable of killing in three shots. And no headshot multiplier? Thanks, Trollarch.

A single headshot lowers the number of bullets needed to kill by one at very close ranges (tested and confirmed) so there's definitely a headshot multiplier, even if it's small.

This hasn't been tested by me; however, I have noticed that this gun is a headshot machine, and I have noticed that when I deliberately aim for the head, enemies seem to go down much much quicker when using it.
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#16
From: gdogghenrikson | Posted: 1/31/2013 4:49:21 PM | #010
shadowlucas27 posted...
I really like it. It has the perfect balance between the rate of fire of a sub machine gun, and the accuracy of an assault rifle.

^ I agree

I agree too. David Vonderhaar was right when he said that the Peacekeeper would of been like an Asssault Rifle/SMG-hybrid. This gun kind of reminds me of the ACR with its iron sights.
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why the Peacekeeper hate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived