I really miss flanking to A or C. Not this fight over B, then camping it...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I really miss flanking to A or C. Not this fight over B, then camping it...

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#1
The map layout is just so bad... How are the new DLC maps with their Domination flags?

MW3 I liked because most of the maps had 'triangular setups' for their flags... Think about it. B too hard to take on Bootleg? Flank to A or C and take that...

Not here. The flags are almost setup in straight lines, with 3 entry points to B... Very little flanking routes, and if you finally manage to make it to A/C, chances are the enemy is spawning with you in their sights....

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#2
I played nothing but DOM in blops1. But this game has hardpoint, mmmm, been wanting a king of the hill gametype in this game. Now DOM feels so slow and boring. Too easy to control their spawn.

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
4 years ago#3
The DLC maps actually do pretty well with domination because they made it where the B flag is covered better.

You know how on most of the default maps the B flag is just a wide open area where is pretty much a death sentence? Well now they got them where there is at least a bit of cover to hide behind, I like the maps alot in this DLC and I don't say that often

Except for Grind though its pretty open area for B flag

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
4 years ago#4
New maps in dom
Grind - Camping B doesn't work well, its a pretty bloody area. A and C flip alot during regular game play

Hydro- It's kinda easy to capture B, and it's tempting to move into the spawns and kill so all the flags change a lot it seems

Downhill - Again, they made it easy to capture B and harder to lock it down.

Mirage - A and C are close together and have a nice short bloody path of doom between them. It's still smarter to capture B and hold it, because the spawning system favors it. Players are tempted to try and run back and forth between A and C, and usually get rewarded with lots of kills and deaths doing this.

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#5
Not too bad... I'm just tired of the stupidity and camping at B...

Slums? Who the F*** designed that map? It's horrible....
Hijacked? Alright, every game needs a clusterf*** map.

But almost every damn map B is just a headglitch camp spot where....

IDK. They could've laid out the maps much better....

User Info: GreatTroySensei

GreatTroySensei
4 years ago#6
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Not too bad... I'm just tired of the stupidity and camping at B...

Slums? Who the F*** designed that map? It's horrible....
Hijacked? Alright, every game needs a clusterf*** map.

But almost every damn map B is just a headglitch camp spot where....

IDK. They could've laid out the maps much better....

Slums is a great map for the modes about shooting and not about laying prone near flags.
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
4 years ago#7
I love Slums but I don't why

You guys are right about domination on it. Who ever caps B wins 90% time because it has only 3 ways to get to it and if your team just bottlenecks those 3 points it all but over
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I really miss flanking to A or C. Not this fight over B, then camping it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived