The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Scar-H users anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShadowUmbreon42

ShadowUmbreon42
4 years ago#1
I want to know who here mains or at least uses the scar h, because as we know most people prefer a gun like the T25 or AN-94, but that's not really on topic.

I just want to know any scar h users because i was thinking we could get together in a party and just ALL use our scar-h gun. (That party thing is optional and if people actually want to do it i'll leave my lame GT after i get home from school)
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.

User Info: TyrantKnight

TyrantKnight
4 years ago#2
The Scar is pretty beastly. One of my favorite guns to use.
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN

ShadowUmbreon42
4 years ago#3
TyrantKnight posted...
The Scar is pretty beastly. One of my favorite guns to use.

Nice, it is my favorite gun and it's the only gun i have gold atm.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.

User Info: MarkPlaysGears

MarkPlaysGears
4 years ago#4
What attachments do you usually use on it?
Unfortunately I don't like it that much, but I pick it off the ground once in a while and do good hah
GT-Polak5369. K/D: 2.50-2.56 (fluxuation) Vsat/warthog/lodestar always.

ShadowUmbreon42
4 years ago#5
MarkPlaysGears posted...
What attachments do you usually use on it?
Unfortunately I don't like it that much, but I pick it off the ground once in a while and do good hah

My main set up now is Silencer, Grip, and Stock. I hardly go negative if i'm not raging while using it and when i do go negative it's only by 1-3 kills. :D

User Info: gwetmore4523

gwetmore4523
4 years ago#6
Just finished getting this gun Gold and it's one of my higher K/D and Accuracy guns even though it tends to have a bit more recoil than most ARs. Once I'm done getting Diamond for my ARs it'll definitely be one of my permanent classes. Since it has some recoil I tend to use it in close and medium range engagements so quickdraw is a must for me.
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G

User Info: MexiRicanMoFo

MexiRicanMoFo
4 years ago#7
Just started using it and fell in love. Dat power, dat range, dat reload cancel, and the recoil makes for easy headshots. I finished all 100 before I could even prestige the weapon once. My personal fave is stock and suppressor.
GT: iLuv2WakenBake

User Info: Soul_Intruder

Soul_Intruder
4 years ago#8
I'm running it with the stock and suppressor too, especially now that they buffed its range. Used to run it with stock and either grip or laser sight.

User Info: Bigmac909

Bigmac909
4 years ago#9
I love it as well. I've never read the stats, but the TTK seems pretty damn good. At the very least, each bullet is pretty strong. I'll take a strong gun with recoil over a laser peashooter any day. Makes it more interesting at least.
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun

ShadowUmbreon42
4 years ago#10
Bigmac909 posted...
I love it as well. I've never read the stats, but the TTK seems pretty damn good. At the very least, each bullet is pretty strong. I'll take a strong gun with recoil over a laser peashooter any day. Makes it more interesting at least.

IKR, i also tried it because everyone was spamming the pdw, lol i love when i beat people with the pdw and msmc with this gun... SOO satisfying.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived