Twitch Problems

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: slord23

slord23
4 years ago#1
When I heard about TwitchTV partnering with COD and we would be able to livestream our gameplay I was very excited, as I have yet to buy a capture card and that would be able to hold me off a little longer until I have enough money to get one. The feature would be great.... if it worked.

It will livestream my gameplay sure.... if I am in the menus, and only for less than five minutes. If I start playing a game or it streams for more than a few minutes, it cuts off on Twitch and says the stream is offline, even though Black Ops 2 thinks the game is still streaming(It has the "Live" icon in the corner along with the amount of viewers). Nothing shows up on Twitch except for ads(Really? ads?)

I am disappointed and hope I am not the only one with this problem. Anyone please tell me if you have a solution to the problems or don't have the problem at all.
---
[XBL: slord23 ] Send me a friend request already!

User Info: OmegaReaper21

OmegaReaper21
4 years ago#2
Since this isn't the first time I've seen these topics. I'll assume others are having issues.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived