is there a way to tell if you're host?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is there a way to tell if you're host?

User Info: TexasG

TexasG
4 years ago#1
topic
GT: Butry

User Info: Ionizer

Ionizer
4 years ago#2
I've heard if you check the scoreboard as soon as you load in and you're the only person with 4 bars (while everyone else either isn't on the board yet or stuck at 1 bar), it's a pretty good indicator you're host.
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu

User Info: thazipper

thazipper
4 years ago#3
Ionizer posted...
I've heard if you check the scoreboard as soon as you load in and you're the only person with 4 bars (while everyone else either isn't on the board yet or stuck at 1 bar), it's a pretty good indicator you're host.

This is how. Also, you connect to the game immediately after a migration if you are the host, so you will see "19 seconds" till the game resumes.
Weapon achievements are now obtained after exactly 274 kills.

User Info: PvtPorkSord

PvtPorkSord
4 years ago#4
^^^ yup. If I see I'm host I quit, it's never been good to me in this game.

User Info: TexasG

TexasG
4 years ago#5
thazipper posted...
Ionizer posted...

This is how. Also, you connect to the game immediately after a migration if you are the host, so you will see "19 seconds" till the game resumes.

Interdesting.
GT: Butry

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
4 years ago#6
Quit a game and if it says "host migration" or whatever the message is, you're host(;
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man

User Info: bobstevens23123

bobstevens23123
4 years ago#7
aheroafake posted...
Quit a game and if it says "host migration" or whatever the message is, you're host(;
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
4 years ago#8
thazipper posted...
Ionizer posted...

A 19 second countdown timer, or just 19 until the game continues?
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is there a way to tell if you're host?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived