The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Is this a decent game for Hardpoint?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is this a decent game for Hardpoint?

User Info: MrBombasticaI

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#1
I had 55-35 with 8215 score, 9 captures and 5 defends. How's that? Earned 26615 XP too. Using the AN-94 and PDW on Nuketown 2025. Is that pretty good?

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#2
did you win?
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#3
supercoolisaac posted...
did you win?

Nope, teammates were veggie 12 year olds I had muted. We were versing a clan though. The end score was 204-250.

User Info: ozy808

ozy808
4 years ago#4
MrBombasticaI posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
did you win?

Nope, teammates were veggie 12 year olds I had muted. We were versing a clan though. The end score was 204-250.

If you don't win, it's not a good game.

Did you have fun?
GT: ozy8080. Blame the OCD and autocorrect.
If your not playing a GAME for FUN your doing it wrong.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#5
MrBombasticaI posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
did you win?

Depends on the way you look at it. For me personally i don't care how well i do if we lose the game, it means nothing. That's a pretty good game though.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#6
supercoolisaac posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
did you win?

Depends on the way you look at it. For me personally i don't care how well i do if we lose the game, it means nothing. That's a pretty good game though.

I never play with a team so I'm used to losing a lot. As long as I have fun, that's all I care about at the end. My overall K/D is .83 and SPM is 320 so that is damn good for me. Plus it is still Double Weapon XP, so it benefited me heaps. Leveled up the AN-94 to level 12 from 3.

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#7
ozy808 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
did you win?

If you don't win, it's not a good game.

Did you have fun?

Yep
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is this a decent game for Hardpoint?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived