What are some good/fun online modes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What are some good/fun online modes?

User Info: 15RC

15RC
4 years ago#1
Since MW3, I've been playing Demolition for the most part. Players are cool most of the time and it's always exciting and challenging. I used to strictly play Team Deathmatch before MW3. I see that there are tons of other modes, which I never get around to. The Moshpit playlists offer some variety, but I didn't enjoy Search and Destroy because it seems like players like to camp a lot and Capture the Flag can be very one sided. Hard point can be fun with a good team. I recently played some Domination and enjoyed it like Demolition. Any others modes to look out for, or modes I should just avoid?
Sunday, February 3 - Ravens @ 49ers
Friday, February 8 - Clippers @ Heat
I like Domination the most, but its better with a team. I used to enjoy team defender on MW3, I wish they bought that to this game!

I would like some more game types, something a little different, but with the map size and layout its aimed mainly at these game types. But when *90% of players online are playing TDM, why bother making a new game mode?

*76% of statistics are made up

User Info: 15RC

15RC
4 years ago#3
Yeah, I think I'll try some Domination next time.
Friday, February 8 - Clippers @ Heat
Sunday, February 10 - Lakers @ Heat

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#4
Honestly, I wish infection mode was brought back.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: DragonForLife

DragonForLife
4 years ago#5
I almost played drop zone exclusively in mw3 and infected. My favourite in this game is hardpoint, headquarters and search and destroy but I only play search and destroy with a party. It isn't fun otherwise in my opinion.
"two paths diverged in a wood.... I took the path less travelled, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What are some good/fun online modes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived