zombie leaderboard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blitzkrieg182

Blitzkrieg182
4 years ago#1
I was under the impression if someone leaves the leaderboard will only show you've made ot to the level the person leaves.......did a 4player die rise, guy left at 12, we us remaining 3 made it to 35 and it counted....glitch or myth???

Blitzkrieg182
4 years ago#2
No one knows if people leaving ruins your lobby or not??? Everyone I encounter says it does yet this one time it didnt do as said ...no one knows?

User Info: kingekinge

kingekinge
4 years ago#3
I played to 23 two days ago, someone left at 19 and on the leaderboards it said 19.

Blitzkrieg182
4 years ago#4
I know right? Same thing happened to me before but today was different, so maybe they patched it or maybe my room glitched.

Blitzkrieg182
4 years ago#5
Bump cuz people are still making posts on here that if someone leaves it doesn't go on the leaderboard ..can prove with theatre that it may be false.

Blitzkrieg182
4 years ago#6
Final bump, guess this hasn't happened to anyone else...maybe everyone just gives up and its fixed now...this community was much more informed and helpful in blops 1, dont know why I even post here anymore.

User Info: Steelguard

Steelguard
4 years ago#7
Played with 4 people, one quit as usual by round 10, 3 of us continued to 32 before we had to go, and it counted round 32 with 4 people on the leaderboards. Maybe they fixed/updated it, who knows. Knowing 3arc they probably made an easter egg out of that too so it'll take a lot of research and exploring to find out.

Blitzkrieg182
4 years ago#8
Steelguard posted...
Played with 4 people, one quit as usual by round 10, 3 of us continued to 32 before we had to go, and it counted round 32 with 4 people on the leaderboards. Maybe they fixed/updated it, who knows. Knowing 3arc they probably made an easter egg out of that too so it'll take a lot of research and exploring to find out.

Thank you.....I knew I couldn't be the only person....now we have to get the info out so people stop lying on this board...I bet if I went to a different site I would have had this confirmed before now....my poor gfaqs ive been using since 98, what has happened.....

User Info: Steelguard

Steelguard
4 years ago#9
Well, there might be more factors involved though, such as will it count if there's a host migration or if everyone but one quits? I don't remember if there was a host migration when I played, so I don't know the exact details. Maybe host migration is needed for leaderboards, who knows?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived