new zombie pirma perk?...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. new zombie pirma perk?...

User Info: thatman6sic6

thatman6sic6
4 years ago#1
When ever i get insta kill a red insta kill pic shows up above the white one... And i have it twice ad long ad anyone else... Anyone ever see this or know how the heck i got it ?
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
4 years ago#2
Pirma

thatman6sic6
4 years ago#3
Opps lol
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow

User Info: Wookie_Is_Back

Wookie_Is_Back
4 years ago#4
You get it from picking up an IK and not killing any zombies.

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
4 years ago#5
Its a instant kill that is random that you get after picking up a Instant Kill. with the red instant kill you can run into zombies and they die.
Mods = Kids to young for this board.

thatman6sic6
4 years ago#6
Lol ya i do kill them when i run in to them... But i get it every time i pick up indta kill

User Info: momar_1983

momar_1983
4 years ago#7
BUMP..!!! this intrigues me
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
4 years ago#8
For those that don't know when you get insta kill, sometimes there will be a red insta kill symbol about the normal one that last about half the time. Way to get it is get a insta kill but kill NOTHING till its gone, then you see a flash of green, then when you find a insta kill you get red insta kill.... Works on both tranzit and Die Rise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdKoW6yaJBs
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. new zombie pirma perk?...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived