Scorpion Evo=great potential

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Scorpion Evo=great potential

User Info: iBlackice25

iBlackice25
4 years ago#21
BgSoA posted...
Scorpion Silencer + Extended Mags
Ghost + Lightweight
Toughness
Engineer/Extreme Conditioning/Tactical Mask

This is my favorite smg class. It kicks all kinds of ass.

I'll definitely be using this when i get online tomorrow, it sounds like a great class for the scorpion
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2

User Info: theLongR0D

theLongR0D
4 years ago#22
__redxiii__ posted...
Seriously how are people bad at making classes?

douche

User Info: igashijin

igashijin
4 years ago#23
I also recommend scrapping toughness for scavenger or cold blooded; toughness isn't going to do a lot of work for you with a sub-machine gun you'll primarily be hip firing.

I would also highly recommend fast mags over ex mags; the Scorpion eats through ammo so quickly that the extra bullets don't help as much as being able to reload like instantly does.
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.

User Info: Etherstream

Etherstream
4 years ago#24
Extended Mags is -the- strongest attachment for Scorpion EVO

With the lag present in this game, the EVO usually kills people in the 10-12 bullet range. This means it can normally only kill 2 people on its default setting. Extended Mags increases this to 3 kills.

Fast Mags is good, but with how small the maps are in this game the need to be able to kill 3 people without reloading is present a LOT. If you compare Ext Mags to Fast Mags, your KDR will be higher using Ext Mags for this gun.

Hardline is downright broken, especially on objective modes. You can be hitting a VSAT with only 4 kills. The problem is that Perk 1 is so... many....wants.

Lightweight + Ghost // Lightweight + hardline // Ghost + Hardline are all viable for rushing.

Also if you are using Hardline you should use Scavanger + EMP grenades, and have Engineer as one of your T3 perks to spot equipment easily to EMP. However if your opposition uses a lot of Flash/Stuns you need to swap to Tact. Mask and rely on EMPs to kill claymores you can't see so you don't die to them.

EVO - Ext Mags + anything besides Rapid Fire (could do Fast Mags even)

T1: Lightweight + Hardline
T2: Scav
T3: Engineer

Tactical: EMP
Lethal: Anything, betties are fun to drop everywhere

Other thing you can do is 1 attachment (Ext Mags) on EVO, no lethal, and P3 greed in extreme conditioning.
"Through time, through space, it will never end."

iBlackice25
4 years ago#25
DeadS posted...

With the lag present in this game, the EVO usually kills people in the 10-12 bullet range. This means it can normally only kill 2 people on its default setting. Extended Mags increases this to 3 kills.

Fast Mags is good, but with how small the maps are in this game the need to be able to kill 3 people without reloading is present a LOT. If you compare Ext Mags to Fast Mags, your KDR will be higher using Ext Mags for this gun.

Hardline is downright broken, especially on objective modes. You can be hitting a VSAT with only 4 kills. The problem is that Perk 1 is so... many....wants.

Lightweight + Ghost // Lightweight + hardline // Ghost + Hardline are all viable for rushing.

Also if you are using Hardline you should use Scavanger + EMP grenades, and have Engineer as one of your T3 perks to spot equipment easily to EMP. However if your opposition uses a lot of Flash/Stuns you need to swap to Tact. Mask and rely on EMPs to kill claymores you can't see so you don't die to them.

Other thing you can do is 1 attachment (Ext Mags) on EVO, no lethal, and P3 greed in extreme conditioning.

Thanks for the tips, i'll use emp grenades on this class now

User Info: puzzlefite

puzzlefite
4 years ago#26
DeadS posted...

I have found the Engineer, EMP combo not that useful on the new maps. In my games, people hardly put any traps and there's so many ways to get from Point A to B, you're guaranteed to be in ton of 1v1 matches so I like to use Toughness
Gamertag: Crash Geom

User Info: ReTouchable

ReTouchable
4 years ago#27
__redxiii__ posted...
Here's my skorpion class.

Skorpion with fast mags
Overkill, Shield secondary
Flak Jacket, Scavenger, Tac Mask
C4
EMP nade x2

Isn't 1 EMP grenade enough? Since you can scavenge them and save a point for another attachment?

iBlackice25
4 years ago#28
Bumping for more classes

User Info: Valerium

Valerium
4 years ago#29
There is a reason you see it a lot. Next to the PDW its the biggest noob gun in the game.

User Info: ReTouchable

ReTouchable
4 years ago#30
Valerium posted...
There is a reason you see it a lot. Next to the PDW its the biggest noob gun in the game.

MSMC beats it by a longshot (pun intended).

My Scorpion class:

Scorpion with silencer and fast mags
Ghost
Toughness + Scavenger
Engineer or Tac Mask
C4
EMP grenade or Concussion grenade
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Scorpion Evo=great potential

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived