The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

FFA players

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ImTooSkilledd

ImTooSkilledd
4 years ago#11
ILLMitch1 posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...
It's not half as fun as MW3 FFA but I still think it's not bad. It took me awhile to adjust but now I can win 99% of my games and easily pull 500+ SPM.

You just can't go into it expecting MW3 and it becomes a lot more fun.

I mean I do well in it. Well over a 2 K/D and around a 450 SPM. I just have so many BS deaths. Guess that's just BO2 in general, though.

I get what you are saying. I get a ton of them too but I've just grown to accept it in this game. I'm happy going in the 30 and 10-12 range.

I'm never going for a 30-0 again haha. That was the most frustrating challenge and I'm glad it's done with.

God I don't even want to imagine trying to go for a 30-0 in FFA on this game. I dropped quite a few MOABs on MW3, but in BO2? Feel like it'd take a miracle to get one even against horrible kids.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."

User Info: 2200rms

2200rms
4 years ago#12
Yeah I did like FFA in MW3 a lot better. This one is still fine but my one proof that this games FFA is not as good is that Im playing other game modes more often. In mw3 I was strictly FFA after being a deathmatch player on black ops 1. It seems slums or standoff would be the easier maps to go 30-0 on. I went 29-1 on slums some dude killed me when I was at 29. but I used scorestreaks. I have plenty of 30-3s but no perfect games

User Info: 2200rms

2200rms
4 years ago#13
Did they change the spawns with the new update on xbox as well. The new spawns on hijacked on Ps3 really suck now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived