Round 26 on die rise.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OrtegaTron

OrtegaTron
4 years ago#11
Saphirah posted...
I got to 96 in second day using the aforementioned "the bar" strategy, I didn't know that galvaknuckles strategy existed, I was 6th in the world and am now 800th thanks to those galvanoobs :(

Probably could of reached rank 1. They have patched it now

Patched the Galva room glitch/exploit?
I have to return some video tapes...

User Info: Blitzkrieg182

Blitzkrieg182
4 years ago#12
Would love to see the films....must have been really lucky playing that long and never going down from bs.......no glitches idk

User Info: 5h07gun

5h07gun
4 years ago#13
47 2 player, who's who spawned me in a zombies face and I got 1 shot. Partner was already downed, salty stuff. We moved around a lot but typically stayed at the pdw room and the bar room. Other good combos we visited for 2 player: under the hole in the center of the room near the box spawn and the box room (tramp steam connecting the two), and the roof and floor below it on earlier rounds.

I did use the sliquifier, but not in any of the camping spots.

I'm always looking for other great players to join my friend and I. Were both fantastic at this game so if you add me make sure you're not going to hold us back. Gt: justice demigod
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo

User Info: Saphirah

Saphirah
4 years ago#14
OrtegaTron posted...
Saphirah posted...
I got to 96 in second day using the aforementioned "the bar" strategy, I didn't know that galvaknuckles strategy existed, I was 6th in the world and am now 800th thanks to those galvanoobs :(

Yes

User Info: OrtegaTron

OrtegaTron
4 years ago#15
Saphirah posted...
OrtegaTron posted...
Saphirah posted...

Yes

Sweet. Just curious- how? They spawn above you now?
I have to return some video tapes...

User Info: Wookie_Is_Back

Wookie_Is_Back
4 years ago#16
Blitzkrieg182 posted...
Would love to see the films....must have been really lucky playing that long and never going down from bs.......no glitches idk

Judging by how Who's Who works with Quick Revive, all you have to do is survive 4-5 rounds each time after you go down, depending on when the latest crawler wave was.

And the Sliquifier...man. As fun as it is to use, I wish they'd kept Wonder Weapons like the Jet Gun. No one bothered using it because they were too lazy to learn. Now we're back to an instant win stick AND it's guaranteed on solo.

User Info: Saphirah

Saphirah
4 years ago#17
OrtegaTron posted...
Saphirah posted...
OrtegaTron posted...
Saphirah posted...

Yes

Sweet. Just curious- how? They spawn above you now?

Yup

User Info: ingo4

ingo4
4 years ago#18
Yeah, the room with the dragon picture is good. Made it to 40 yesterday. But it gets pretty crowded with zombies even if you're just running horse-shoe loops and sliquifying them. Then the slick spots on the floor doom you. The oriental room that connects to the power building seems pretty good for solo. But there's a lot of debris that you can get caught up on. The room right after the big hole in the floor was my first choice but never made it really far there. Any other spots bigger or more open than that one? I suppose a tramplesteam on the path leading down would be beneficial but honestly, I don't mess with it. Going up on this map takes so damn long.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
4 years ago#19
Saphirah posted...

There was no one that made it over round 70 on the second day of the maps release. What's your GT? I'd like to check out your player channel.
GT: SevenDeadIySin

User Info: karmaapain

karmaapain
4 years ago#20
genesis42 posted...
Saphirah posted...

There was no one that made it over round 70 on the second day of the maps release. What's your GT? I'd like to check out your player channel.

Please tell me you don't actually believe this fool
GT: Spoon Slap U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived