C/D: Select Fire should increase damage over range for fully auto weapons.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: Select Fire should increase damage over range for fully auto weapons.

User Info: RHCP777

RHCP777
4 years ago#1
Wouldn't this make it a useful attachment for most guns this way? As it is, Select Fire is quite useless on the fully auto weapons (barring Scar-H).

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#2
SF needs to go, it makes weapons like FAL and SMR that 'noobs' would never touch accessible.
(message deleted)

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
4 years ago#4
__redxiii__ posted...
SF needs to go, it makes weapons like FAL and SMR that 'noobs' would never touch accessible.

Like me, you misunderstood the topic. I think.
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#5
No I understand the topic, as 1st poster I just wanted to put my thoughts on SF down. But no I don't agree that the gun should have increased damage at range with SF. If anything it should decrease damage in exchange for the accuracy.

User Info: thelightness

thelightness
4 years ago#6
Or, it could increase RPM for the fully auto guns if fired in burst mode. This way it rewards people who can aim.

User Info: RHCP777

RHCP777
4 years ago#7
Sorry lol, I meant weapons like the MTAR/Type 25 that are originally full-auto. As it stands, these weapons become worse when switched to burst mode.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: Select Fire should increase damage over range for fully auto weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived