C4s Continue To Blow My Mind! (Link Inside)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C4s Continue To Blow My Mind! (Link Inside)

User Info: gamerguy24

gamerguy24
4 years ago#1
By far the best, yet most inconsistent equipment in the game. Random Quad feeds are always fun though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IuT7Sx9w4c&feature=youtu.be
Be sure to like/comment/subscribe if you're into that kind of thing...
Subscribe to youtube.com/BentIntoGold
X360 GT: Streets 0f Gold

User Info: l Dudeboy l

l Dudeboy l
4 years ago#2
No, see, if you want to be cool and recognised you have to claim that it was totally intentional in the video and how half your kills are like that.
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.

gamerguy24
4 years ago#3
Shoot, good advice for next time. Guys I totally predicted all 4 enemies were gonna be in this exact spot. I measured the trajectory of the C4 and knew I had to wait 1.32 seconds to douple tap x, thus resulting in a scientific Quad feed. Better?

User Info: TheRealJayveezy

TheRealJayveezy
4 years ago#4
gamerguy24 posted...
Shoot, good advice for next time. Guys I totally predicted all 4 enemies were gonna be in this exact spot. I measured the trajectory of the C4 and knew I had to wait 1.32 seconds to douple tap x, thus resulting in a scientific Quad feed. Better?

Much
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.

User Info: l Dudeboy l

l Dudeboy l
4 years ago#5

That's more like it
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.

User Info: Lord_Xandros

Lord_Xandros
4 years ago#6

I liked just for that confession. Be honest next time.

Any chance of a montage? we can wait a few months, I know you get loads on a daily basis and would need to sort them out. Or move onto cross map no-scoping?
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy

gamerguy24
4 years ago#7
Lord_Xandros posted...

I liked just for that confession. Be honest next time.

Any chance of a montage? we can wait a few months, I know you get loads on a daily basis and would need to sort them out. Or move onto cross map no-scoping?

Dude I get like thousands of clips every day. I'm glad you want to see a montage, but I'm so freakin popular it'll take a while just to get the nerds of my d.

User Info: PDXRoverMech

PDXRoverMech
4 years ago#8
you forgot to calculate in the yaw.

gamerguy24
4 years ago#9
PDXRoverMech posted...
you forgot to calculate in the yaw.

True. I also realized going back into theatre that had I waited 0.34 seconds more, threw the c4 0.7 degrees further to the right and didn't scratch my right bum cheek 7 seconds before I would have managed to get another kill.

User Info: nath999

nath999
4 years ago#10
How are they inconsistent?

You new one guy was there but there happened to be 4 guys in the radius.
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C4s Continue To Blow My Mind! (Link Inside)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived