I feel dirty going for the "Trained Up" Achievement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I feel dirty going for the "Trained Up" Achievement

User Info: ILLMitch1

ILLMitch1
4 years ago#1
I wish I would have gotten this at a much lower level. I look and feel like such a douchebag beating up bots as a prestige master :(

7 more wins to go!
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch

User Info: flamepelt

flamepelt
4 years ago#2
I hated playing it too. I was a lot lower level than you when Indus it but I felt like a rapist. Taking advantage if bots and low levels players.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#3
Multiplayer achievements should be illegal. >_>
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez

User Info: YetiStewPS3

YetiStewPS3
4 years ago#4
I usually end up getting in matches with no bots? What are you guys doing to make sure there are bots?

User Info: Oranges2Oranges

Oranges2Oranges
4 years ago#5
Multiplayer achievements are idiotic in any game, especially type specific ones. They just encourage all of the little crybaby b****es to go into Combat Training and Party Games and start freaking out.

Then again, it's hilarious when people yell, but it's still a stupid thing to do. Or in a game with ranked/player matches to require ranked matches played, thus throwing more people that will cheat/do whatever it takes to get the win than to just play.
No Condom i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/IncredibleHoke/WCWfacepalm.png
Taylor Swift is the greatest musician ever and that's a fact IMO!

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#6
Oranges2Oranges posted...
Multiplayer achievements are idiotic in any game, especially type specific ones. They just encourage all of the little crybaby b****es to go into Combat Training and Party Games and start freaking out.

My main problem with them is how they become unobtainable after a year when nobody plays the multiplayer anymore. >_>

Ahhhh /Achievement****ing
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez

User Info: BadNewsBaron

BadNewsBaron
4 years ago#7
BipBapBam posted...

I said the same things about those awful zombie achievements
Most of the Battlefield players have played Call of Duty, whereas most of the Call of Duty players have never played a Battlefield title.

User Info: Dawgwood

Dawgwood
4 years ago#8
I didn't even know there was an achievement when I started playing it. I started playing it around 3rd prestige and played it like crazy for awhile. I have even gone back as a master prestige and have played it some. It's a fun mode to play and to level up stuff you wouldn't normally. Also fun to play when you're playing solo and simply want a few teammates who will help cap a flag, even if they are bots that go 8-20.

They left it open to everyone, I don't see what the crime is in playing it. Especially seeing as how most of the players that play it now are of some sort of prestige.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg

User Info: Oranges2Oranges

Oranges2Oranges
4 years ago#9
BipBapBam posted...
Oranges2Oranges posted...

My main problem with them is how they become unobtainable after a year when nobody plays the multiplayer anymore. >_>

Ahhhh /Achievement****ing

Yeah that's stupid too. Most games rarely have a shelf life of two months, let alone years on end. At least the CoD games always have a good chunk of people playing. Beyond that, Halo, GTA, and maybe the newest Gears, the games die out so quickly though.
No Condom i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/IncredibleHoke/WCWfacepalm.png
Taylor Swift is the greatest musician ever and that's a fact IMO!

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
4 years ago#10
BipBapBam posted...

Tell that to Bungie/343. ****ing MP achievements.
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I feel dirty going for the "Trained Up" Achievement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived