whats the hardest to easiest cod campaign in your opinion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. whats the hardest to easiest cod campaign in your opinion

User Info: NightHawkPW

NightHawkPW
4 years ago#11
Treyarch always makes the campaigns harder than Infinity Wars did. I have every single achievement for COD 4, Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3. I gave up about 6 missions in for WaW on Veteran. I got Platinum Trophy for Black Ops on PS3 after about 7 months. I have all achievements for Black Ops 2 that only involve beating the game, some misc stuff too. That's it. No veteran. No zombies. Treyarch makes it very frustrating when it comes to having 100% completion with achievements/trophies.
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff

User Info: WOT BS

WOT BS
4 years ago#12
Fu1lM3ta1 posted...
I agree, WAW was the hardest so far, Japanese soldiers coming out of nowhere trying to shank you witha huge knife/bayonet and nades flying everywhere seemingly homed at you.

first time i ever played veteran COD was w@w... traumitized for life i dont even bother now
GT: Extract Hz
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. whats the hardest to easiest cod campaign in your opinion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived