Dropped from 14 to 8 sens

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Dropped from 14 to 8 sens

User Info: ImTooSkilledd

ImTooSkilledd
4 years ago#1
Feels REALLY weird. Kinda nice having that extra accuracy though. Surpisingly I've still had decent success with sniping/quickscoping.

Anyone else make big jumps in sensitivities before just for the hell of it?
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."

User Info: Soul_On_Display

Soul_On_Display
4 years ago#2
I try but I can't use anything under 12. It gradually gets worse the lower the number. Most of my aiming techniques consist of "dragscoping" with slow firing, semi-auto guns or strafe-aiming for other types of guns. Strafing helps for micro-adjusting pretty well.
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~

User Info: Crack_Fox

Crack_Fox
4 years ago#3
Im constantly switching between anything from 8 to 12, just cant seem to find that sweet spot.
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.

User Info: ILLMitch1

ILLMitch1
4 years ago#4
I went from 3 to 4 in this game. That's the biggest change I've had since going from 3 to 2 in MW2.
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch

ImTooSkilledd
4 years ago#5
Soul_On_Display posted...
I try but I can't use anything under 12. It gradually gets worse the lower the number. Most of my aiming techniques consist of "dragscoping" with slow firing, semi-auto guns or strafe-aiming for other types of guns. Strafing helps for micro-adjusting pretty well.

This is the lowest I've played on since MW2. That was the game in which I started playing on higher sensitivities. Since then I haven't played on anything lower than 7 (very high, which is 11 in this game).

ILLMitch1 posted...
I went from 3 to 4 in this game. That's the biggest change I've had since going from 3 to 2 in MW2.

Isn't a 3 in this game like a 1 in other CoDs...? o.O
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#6
Yep.
I went from 14 to 8 as well and it's just hmm...a weird trade off.
Good accuacy but that movement is so damn clumsy.
I do like the accuracy boost though esp when I'm using ARs.

User Info: MegaTape13

MegaTape13
4 years ago#7
I got up to 9 for about a month on MW2 (for dedicated quickscoping), and now I have no idea how it ever could have felt natural. I made the jump straight up from 4, and straight back down to 4. I think I played BO1 on 3 and pretty much haven't changed it since.
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13

User Info: ILLMitch1

ILLMitch1
4 years ago#8
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...

This is the lowest I've played on since MW2. That was the game in which I started playing on higher sensitivities. Since then I haven't played on anything lower than 7 (very high, which is 11 in this game).

ILLMitch1 posted...

Isn't a 3 in this game like a 1 in other CoDs...? o.O

Yes, 3 is way too slow. I figured 2 in MW3 would = 3 in this game but I had to change it after the first week or two.

I don'y know how you guys play on the higher sensitivities haha.
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch

ImTooSkilledd
4 years ago#9
GreatKiraLord posted...
Yep.
I went from 14 to 8 as well and it's just hmm...a weird trade off.
Good accuacy but that movement is so damn clumsy.
I do like the accuracy boost though esp when I'm using ARs.

This is exactly how I feel. I honestly feel like I move slower when on this sensitivity haha...obviously that's not the case, but you described it well: it just feels clumsy.

Not sure if I'll stick with it or not. Might end up going back to Very High eventually. Guess we'll see.

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#10
Anyone else make big jumps in sensitivities before just for the hell of it?

Nope, you're the only one ever
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Dropped from 14 to 8 sens

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived