**** you Treyarch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
4 years ago#1
Joined two games in session in which both teams I was put on were qgetting their asses kicked. So left them both and got probation for it. Not annoyed that I got a 5 minute ban, more so because when the 5 minutes were up I selected "public match" to begin searching but got ANOTHER 5 minute probation. I didn't even get into a lobby and that bs happened. Wtf?
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#2
Yea, it's pretty bad in league play when the host dashboards and they give you a five minute ban too.

User Info: PatoIsGod

PatoIsGod
4 years ago#3
Why dont you just play FFA?

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
4 years ago#4
PatoIsGod posted...
Why dont you just play FFA?

I don't like it.
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#5
Stop dashboarding to leave games.
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.

User Info: stixzilla

stixzilla
4 years ago#6
Lerp85 posted...
Join in on live CoD/Fallout gameplay
www.twitch.tv/ke7chum

User Info: ZoidWildFlowers

ZoidWildFlowers
4 years ago#7
I joined a game and heard a hostile stealth chopper was called in.

I chose my blind eye LMG FMJ class, took it down within 3 seconds and left.

Life gives you lemons? do....... something.
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07cNDoNinww

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
4 years ago#8
Lerp85 posted...

User Info: theLongR0D

theLongR0D
4 years ago#9
Lerp85 posted...

this

I quit games normally due to BS all of the time and I have yet to see a probation period.

User Info: TheRealJayveezy

TheRealJayveezy
4 years ago#10
I'm just gonna piss and moan in general. Was on an 8 game win streak in SnD last night, which was my previous best since I'm a lobby hopper. Decided to just stay in the same lobby though and see how many I could win when I don't have a chance of being thrown into a losing game. Right as the 9th game was about to finish the host dashboarded and it kicked us back to the lobby ruining my streak. I just turned off the game and went to bed.
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived