**** you Treyarch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
4 years ago#11
I leave a lot of games sometime and I never got a probation.

Are they seriously giving dashboarders probation period?
That's awesome. Good job treyarch!
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2

User Info: TecmoB0

TecmoB0
4 years ago#12
FeelMyBlade posted...
I leave a lot of games sometime and I never got a probation.

Are they seriously giving dashboarders probation period?
That's awesome. Good job treyarch!

Only time i ever got probation is when i eject the disc to play a different cod in frustration.
Souvlaki space station

User Info: Zombie2626

Zombie2626
4 years ago#13
I entered and left about 50 games the last couple days trying to find dom games where the team I joined was getting smoked in hope of shooting down a lodestar, didnt get probation.

Sounds like your real problem is you care too much about your w/l ratio which no one cares about.
PSN: TMAN2626

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
4 years ago#14
I don't dashboard. My disc is scratched so sometimes I get taken to the dashboard with the disc read error>_>
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
4 years ago#15
aheroafake posted...
I don't dashboard. My disc is scratched so sometimes I get taken to the dashboard with the disc read error>_>

Install it. Problem solved.

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
4 years ago#16
Juzten76 posted...
aheroafake posted...

Install it. Problem solved.

Yeah because installing a scratched disc is really going to make a difference>_> And just an fyi, I installed it before it got scratched when I first got the game. So idk why it gives me the disc read error message.
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived