Aim assist drives me f****** crazy sometimes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Aim assist drives me f****** crazy sometimes

User Info: Timmotheuss

Timmotheuss
4 years ago#1
I play on 6 sensitivity and earlier I had a guy jump out of a window above me while I was looking up into it and my aim literally locked in place to where he originally was, took me about 3 seconds to mash the sticks in order to get my aim in a position where I could actually kill him, thankfully he didn't see me.

Happens a lot when people run past me too, i go to turn and shoot them and the aim assist combined with turning to find them can turn CQB into a huge mess.
GT: Pipfection
The R870 is very difficult to use

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#2
I hate when it grips on to someone and throws your vision down to there feet
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#3
Sounds like you're doing a lot of camping.

User Info: Timmotheuss

Timmotheuss
4 years ago#4
__redxiii__ posted...
Sounds like you're doing a lot of camping.

If anything I rush too much and put myself in bad situations because of it. I was more or less talking about moving/aiming while all of this was going on, obviously I'm not going to be camping under a window looking up into it. :P
GT: Pipnotiq

User Info: TecmoB0

TecmoB0
4 years ago#5
You mean aim resist? Ive never fought with aim assist as much as i have in this game
Souvlaki space station

User Info: randomplatypi

randomplatypi
4 years ago#6
TecmoB0 posted...
You mean aim resist? Ive never fought with aim assist as much as i have in this game

This

User Info: NinjaDeath911

NinjaDeath911
4 years ago#7
Like when you're firing at someone, another enemy runs by and the gun decides to lock onto that instead? Yeah I'm good on that.

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#8
Your new GT is dumb.
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
4 years ago#9
Timmotheuss posted...
I play on 6 sensitivity and earlier I had a guy jump out of a window above me while I was looking up into it and my aim literally locked in place to where he originally was, took me about 3 seconds to mash the sticks in order to get my aim in a position where I could actually kill him, thankfully he didn't see me.

Happens a lot when people run past me too, i go to turn and shoot them and the aim assist combined with turning to find them can turn CQB into a huge mess.

There is this option, that good players use and it turns it off..... Or play on a higher sensitivity as higher it is the less aim assist works, low it is the more it works.
Mods = Kids to young for this board.

User Info: wishiknew1234

wishiknew1234
4 years ago#10
i like when your rushing with a shot gun even though i have had it happen with other guns to but an enemy comes around a corn and all of a sudden your looking at the ground for some reason happens alot to me
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Aim assist drives me f****** crazy sometimes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived