Tips to get chain killer and feed greed please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Tips to get chain killer and feed greed please

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
4 years ago#1
I have 7 or so frenzy kills but nothing higher than that, and need 3 more quad feed.

Are there any game types/setups/tactics that you guys could recommend that would improve my chances of getting these?
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth

User Info: surfertie

surfertie
4 years ago#2
Domination would be a gametype that would be good, or headquarters. Make sure you have something explosive in your set up. (C4, RPG whatever you prefer) and wait around the B Flag when the other team trys to cap. Hope for 3 kills and then the 4th with a gun.

Fast Hands would help with C4.
"Are you the big guy?" "When are you ever the big guy in a video game?" Gamertag: Surfertie

User Info: falko2821

falko2821
4 years ago#3
My highest is super in gun game. Spawns are great for quick kills and you run into a lot of idiots in it. For the quads, c4 or grenades in hardpoint, headquarters, or Dom are great. I actually, and surprisingly, have 5/8 with my gun though. Just don't be over-aggressive when trying to do it and hope you're playing tards
GT--jcbaker 13 61

User Info: Gray_wolf1119

Gray_wolf1119
4 years ago#4
surfertie posted...
Domination would be a gametype that would be good, or headquarters. Make sure you have something explosive in your set up. (C4, RPG whatever you prefer) and wait around the B Flag when the other team trys to cap. Hope for 3 kills and then the 4th with a gun.

Did exactly this on ground war. The enemy team thought they were so clever rushing B on Hydro. 2 M203 rounds later and 15 bullets, 3 dead from the explosives and 1 from hipfire spray of bullets.
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
4 years ago#5
You guys think ground war is necessary for chain killer?
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth

User Info: surfertie

surfertie
4 years ago#6
As they say, "The more the merrier."
"Are you the big guy?" "When are you ever the big guy in a video game?" Gamertag: Surfertie
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Tips to get chain killer and feed greed please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived