Was the suppressed KSG always this good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Was the suppressed KSG always this good?

User Info: khfan60

khfan60
4 years ago#1
Or am I just late to the party?
I keep thinking, how can my feet smell if they don't have a nose? - Ed

User Info: SullyTheStrange

SullyTheStrange
4 years ago#2
It got better once they fixed the whole "ADS delay" thing which screwed over the KSG more than almost all other guns. Other than that I don't think it's changed.
All's fair in love and war, kid.

User Info: Captain_Blunts

Captain_Blunts
4 years ago#3
SullyTheStrange posted...
It got better once they fixed the whole "ADS delay" thing which screwed over the KSG more than almost all other guns. Other than that I don't think it's changed.

This.

Was beast with stock...now its not necessary

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
4 years ago#4
It is good, but I prefer it without. With the suppressor you really need to use it like a regular shotgun because outside of R870 range you need 2 shots, which will usually get you killed if it's a face-to-face encounter.

With Long Barrel instead I can be more flexible. I can be 40ish-50ish feet away and get a OHKO, plus I can OHK headshot from a football field away.

Granted if you aim to get close anyway the suppressor is amazing, and the 2HK distance is still good. But I like to make my shots count so I want that long OHK.

But yeah, anyone who's trying the KSG should experiment with the suppressor.
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Was the suppressed KSG always this good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived