I think I own Call of Duty Black Ops II: Hijacked Edition.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I think I own Call of Duty Black Ops II: Hijacked Edition.

User Info: ThisIsMithos

ThisIsMithos
4 years ago#1
Not gonna lie. This map feels like every other round. Which is ok to me, because it's one of the few I can tolerate. Like MW3, this game's maps are just terrible. Turbine, Express, Carrier...sigh.

On another note, what's the deal with Ghost @ 55? Going through the first 54 levels is really annoying without the ability to hide from the ever constant UAV.

/blogfax
GT: Aero SSX

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
4 years ago#2
Just use your permanent unlock token on Ghost.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#3
UAVs aren't constant, though.

User Info: ThisIsMithos

ThisIsMithos
4 years ago#4
Yeah I will use it. I've got a couple levels together though. And UAVs are relatively constant in KC it seems. I can't say that they appear any less than they do in other CoDs.
GT: Aero SSX

User Info: RNG_GOD

RNG_GOD
4 years ago#5
Lol at putting Express anywhere near the level of suck that is Carrier.

User Info: Perfect_flame

Perfect_flame
4 years ago#6
RNG_GOD posted...
Lol at putting Express anywhere near the level of suck that is Carrier.

I get my swarm almost every match on Carrier. My problem is that it's a boring map. Run around behind 'ramp' kill snipers, run back through corridor, repeat.
Also it's the community (Which for some reason gets a hard-on over sniping) that makes it this way.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I think I own Call of Duty Black Ops II: Hijacked Edition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived